How do the mods know when someone is a sock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm just wondering because I don't really think people we SAY that they're socks.

Tired Hiker
The way I do it, and I'm not a real mod, but if I think someone is a sock, I just don't give a sh*t and I forget about it.

Raven Guardia
sock??? um...fill me in embarrasment

Raventheonly
MAGIC

Tired Hiker
If you create a new user name and pretend you are someone else usually to fool people, that's creating a sock. At least in my opinion. smile

Raven Guardia
cool...! wait th say sumone gets baned and they create a new identy just to come back to KMC during there band is that possible?

Raventheonly
if they use a different web address evil face

Raven Guardia
hehehehe.......evil face

Tired Hiker
Muhahahahahah!!! evil face

HitMan
not that i would know shifty

Tired Hiker
What the hell are cookies anyway? I was never able to figure that out. embarrasment

Raventheonly
images and lines of text stored on your computer for quick access otherwise waisted space wink

Tired Hiker
Thanks, but I still don't get it. I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to computers, but I am a genius when it comes to eating Taco Bell. yes

Raventheonly
Instead of loading and taking up time , your computer saves the info onto your computer for the next time you come to that webpage or site.

Raven Guardia
glad sumone knows about this stuff laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I think I know what you mean. Like, when I go to KMC I don't have to log in, my computer just naturally brings me into KMC and 'bam', there I am, right?

Raventheonly
yup... and how all the images load right away instead of waiting for each bit of info to appear.

Tired Hiker
Right on, RTO, have a good night. I'm outie! smile

Raventheonly
Laterz

Raz
We have special "means".....and we have bkk wink

I am a Sock
Some times socks can be real dumb and say thst they are socks (btw: I'm NOT a sock) I used to go hunting for socks. And bash them bash evil face Well, not really

cLoVi€
ip scan

Hegemon875
even if you change your username you can't change your ip address.

yerssot
there are tricks to change it though

cLoVi€
uh huh yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
shifty hehehe.........

BadKitty
Raz!!hug

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7905/bp27.gif

BackFire
Bk seduces them until they spill their guts, along with some other stuff...

Stormy Day
Whos ever made socks?

Freddy_vs_Jason
I don't think I WANT to know what that other stuff is! messed

Corlindel
eek!

ABE LINCOLN
Sometimes, there's just obvious ways to tell if they're socks.

yerssot
lets not mention names here messed

I am a Sock
some person wanted to make something for their feet and... ooop, wrong sock.

Usually, whenever a person is banned, some times they try to come back. Sometimes they blow their cover, but usually, their posts are the same as their 'parent' account.

Stormy Day
stick out tongue

I mean people

dave123
*goes off to make a socket account* happy

and its all IP's and stuff

ABE LINCOLN
as yers said, lets keep names out of this

if you really want to know, I could PM you a few erm

Stormy Day
ok cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.