Real World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crzygrl6412
ya'll prolly kno the show (ages and stuf don't matta here tho)...just make up a character and stuff:

name-juliet o'hara aka jules
age-18
physical description- brown, shoulder-length layered hair, blue eyes, not much makeup, 5'6", slim, cute
personality- funny, outgoing, friendly, fun to be with, down-to-earth, sweet, a lil judgmental @ times, trustworthy
style- punk
hobbies- skateboarding, snowboarding, singing, playing guitar, sleeping, driving around, surfing, drawing, soccer, partying
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- covered w/ vintage signs and posters

btw: wat should b our setting...? meaning, real world what? bahamas? gimme sum ideas.

Raven Guardia
france or england is cool

crzygrl6412
K, how bout london, england, then?

Raven Guardia
thats great!!! let me make my character! smile

Raven Guardia
name- Amanda
age-17
physical description- dark brown hair with fire engine red streaks, tan skin tone , hazle eyes, wears makeup, 5'4", slim/medium, pretty
personality- funny, shy, friendly, caring, adventorus and a studier
style- girlish/ mystrious
hobbies- drawing,internet,swimming,movies,reading,shopping hangingout, magic, astorlogy
room in house - blue with silver stars painted on walls. filled with candles and incsense and pictures in rind tone frames. lots of books on magic.

Guardian_Rikku
i'll make a char ^^

Name: Abigail (Abbi)
personality: Abbi is down-to-earth. She doesn't usually play around, and is most likely always serious. She's not shy, but doesn't walk up to a person and try to make friends immediatly. She does love to party though.
physical description: Abbi is average in hieght. She's got short, layer black hair so it spikes and is often messy. She always wears black lipstick and either purple or red eyeshadow.
style: goth (sorta) and punk
hobbies: practicing Wicca (her religion), drawing, singing (occasionally), going to parties (sometimes), sleeping.
room in house: black walls, posters of rock stars, two silver candles on her dresser, and at least 20 books of wicca and spells.

(Raven, I'm seriously not copying you about the magic, I just wanted that in my char since I'm Wiccian myself ^^ Ok?)

FRO§T
name- Jason McJay
age-18
physical description- brown hair, just past the ears, parted in the middle of head, multi-colored eyes, avereage height and wieght, average build
personality- is either a happy idiot, that never is serious, or a abti-social bastard, it depends how i feel
style- what ever
hobbies- partying, drawing, swimming, eating
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- is a mess, on my side

Raven Guardia
Rikku> I believe you, I also actually read up on magic too in realf life

DIBWILLPAY!
Name: Alexis (was there a doubt) Pierre
Physical description: Short brown hair just an inch and half past her shoulders, brown eyes, average height, has toned stomach and legs and a natural tan
Personality: Laid-ack although she'll work when she is called to do so. She's calm and listens to everyone. She hardly ever picks a fight.
Style: board shorts, flip-flops, long t-shirt to cover up bathing suit top
Hobbies: Surfing, video games, lading, beach volley ball, and moped riding
Room in house: Well she would share is necessary, Her ed is a hammock, there are a bunch of hawaiian styled and pineapple shaped stuff, ut it's mostly neat and lue or green

(((Is that okay?)))

Guardian_Rikku
Thanks. Yeah, there are real spells you can perform. I think the whole wiccian idea is really cool ^^

Garnet
name- Heather
age- 16
physical description- Short black hair and sprkling blue eyes. Light blue eyeshadow and red lipstick.
personality- quiet, loyal, sweet
style- Punk
hobbies- singing, dancing, acting, drwaing, and studying French
room in house ( is POSSIBLY willing 2 share)- Her side of the room is ordianary and has a laptop and you can always see her on it. Abbi lends her books on magic and it takes her forever to be done with them.
Family-Abbi's sister

Guardian_Rikku
You can share with me ^^

Garnet
(i get half of the room right?)

Guardian_Rikku
Yes.

Garnet
(Paddy, where do we live in the RP? Like a big town or something?)

Guardian_Rikku
(To tell you the truth, I dunno)

Garnet
(Yeah. the creator never said)

Guardian_Rikku
I'm really not that familiar with the show either.

Garnet
(I know nothing just the name of it. LOL)

Guardian_Rikku
Same here laughing

Garnet
Si. Spainsih for yes

Guardian_Rikku
Hai. Japanese for yes.

Garnet
Nine. German for yes.

Guardian_Rikku
Um, yes. English for yes.

Garnet
Minjo. Gibberish for yes.

crzygrl6412
Lol, actually "nein" is no in german. smile I don't take german or anything tho, lol.

crzygrl6412
I don't really care where we say we're living... someone suggested London, which I'm totally cool with. Any other suggestions? We could vote or something. I think Hollywood, L.A., Hawaii, or something like that would be cool. What do ya'll think?

FRO§T
so am i the only guy doing this rp

Garnet
Hollywood.

FRO§T
am i???

Garnet
I think so.

FRO§T
ok, any one wanna share a room shifty well this is the real world

DIBWILLPAY!

FRO§T
yeh, but first, DIBWILLPAY! type some thing in god's legends and tell me whats going on

Garnet
My person is stuck in their parents house. Bring roomates with her older sibling.

DIBWILLPAY!
Done and done, now this roomate deal evil face Two people posted that there chars would willingly be a roommate. I don't remember who the other one was, might have been me.

FRO§T
i did

DIBWILLPAY!
yeah, and I did, ut the question is who else did?

Garnet
*i think teh creator did.

crzygrl6412
haye...i'll share a room w/ ya... wink

crzygrl6412
ok... so it's between Hawaii and Hollywood? Take ur pick... As soon, we figure out rooms and location, we can start.
VOTE: Hawaii
ROOMMATE: none yet... any takers? eek!

Garnet
I guess hawaii it is tropical/ Forget about Hollywood.

DIBWILLPAY!
Hawaii, and i'll e ur roommate if u like

Raven Guardia
wtf is going on.....I'm lost I thought we were living in London

DIBWILLPAY!
we are voting hawaii or london?

Guardian_Rikku
I say hawaii...

Raven Guardia
I say London!!!

Guardian_Rikku
Of coure you do, Raven ^^;

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

DIBWILLPAY!
well I say Hawaii. The surf, the hotties, the sun, the tans, the water, and why am I explaining this. It's obvious.

crzygrl6412
ok fine.........everybody can vote again: LONDON,HOLLYWOOD,HAWAII
put your vote in caps

(HAWAII)

Raven Guardia
LONDON

Garnet
HAWAII!

DIBWILLPAY!
HAWAII

crzygrl6412
Ok then... if no1 else is gonna vote, i guess it's hawaii. i'll wait a lil while, just in case frost or some1 wants to vote...

Guardian_Rikku
HAWAII!

crzygrl6412
ok... hawaii wins.... start anytime i guess

Guardian_Rikku
I think you should start, since it is your rp. You know?

Raven Guardia
wait frost still needs to vote

Guardian_Rikku
I dont mean to put you down, but if he votes for London, it'll still be hawaii.

DIBWILLPAY!
(I was wondeing, who all are roomates?)

crzygrl6412
im not sure... i asked frost 2 b mine awhile ago, but he neva responded.. hmm, every1 just ask some1 or pick if ya wanna have ur own room

Guardian_Rikku
Garnet's my roommate.

DIBWILLPAY!
(((Well, i'll be anyone's roomate if they like.)))

Guardian_Rikku
I'd glady except you, but three roommates might get cluttered.

DIBWILLPAY!
Yunie-Guardian Rikku
crzygrl6412-Frost
Me-?

Guardian_Rikku
What about Raven Gaurdia? Maybe she'll be your roommate.

crzygrl6412
where the frick is frost neway??

Guardian_Rikku
I dunno...

DIBWILLPAY!
I'm not sure she would want to, but then again, i'm not her.

Guardian_Rikku
Lol, true.

crzygrl6412
frost is a guy

crzygrl6412
lol, but wait who were ya talking about...? lol

Guardian_Rikku
Hah, you're lost. laughing out loud Sorry....

FRO§T
is any one sharing a room with me

DIBWILLPAY!

Guardian_Rikku
Tela answers all. laughing out loud

FRO§T
so i am with crzygrl6412

DIBWILLPAY!
or trys to laughing out loud

Guardian_Rikku
Yes.

Guardian_Rikku
laughing out loud

crzygrl6412
ok.. idea: does any1 wanna have their own room. then if some1 else joins, they could b in that persons room...

FRO§T
so me and u crzy are sharing a room, when does this start

Guardian_Rikku
Yesh, when do we start?

DIBWILLPAY!
*raises hand* I have my own room I guess

crzygrl6412
it starts now...

we all meet and say yo, ect.

crzygrl6412

Guardian_Rikku
(I'd post first, but i hate having to start rps....)

crzygrl6412

DIBWILLPAY!
(Very good)

Alexis turned off her motorcycle and looked up at the mansion. "Totally gnarly." she said hauling her backpack and duffle bag plus suitcase inside. She walked inside. "Yo, anyone home!!!" she called.

crzygrl6412
"Hey there!" Jules said as she slided down the stair banister. She lands in front of the girl and slips out her hand.
"Julet O'Hara, but call me Jules, " she said smiling.

crzygrl6412
Juliet** (can't spell, lol)

DIBWILLPAY!
Alexis sticks out her left hand. "Alexis, you can call me Al, Lexi, or whatever you want." she said shaking the other girls hand. "So do I get a room to myself?"

FRO§T
Eddie's Taxi arrived at the mansion, Eddie was tired, he got his stuff and walked towards teh mansion

crzygrl6412
That's what I hear. Lucky you, eh? I, on the other hand, get to share a room with what I'm hoping to be a hot male, lol. Ooh... That must be him.

FRO§T
Eddie walked up to Lexi and Juliet, "hey, which room am i in" He asked

DIBWILLPAY!
Alexis nodded and went to her room. She smirked. It was perfect. It matched her style. She unpacked quickly before going to meet the guy. She smiled. "You're with Jules, so you'll have to ask her because I would definately not know. Name's Alexis."

FRO§T
"my name is Eddie, i will go find Jules" Eddie said walking off

crzygrl6412
Jules walked over to Eddie.. "I'm Jules and like Lexi said, You're rooming with me. Now.. I'm pretty sure I picked the biggest room. " Jules smiled and lead the way. Jules was a teeny bit embarrased of the mess she had already made. "You can have that bed, its bigger anyway." She ran to pick up her skateboard and stuff off the floor.

FRO§T
"thanx, im Eddie by the way" Eddie said, as he unpacked his stuff

DIBWILLPAY!
Alexis sat on the couch flipping through the channels. She wan't bored just needed something to do while she waited for the others.

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi and Heather arrived next. They were both in a taxi. They stepped out with their bags.

When Abbi entered the mantion, she didn't express her surprise. She only silently walked to her and her younger sister's room. she began unpacking and hanging up posters, and putting her magic books on the bookshelves.

Garnet
Heather sliently followed Abbi. Carrying a load of books Abbi wanted her to read she put them somewhere on the bed. She started to unpack her bag saying, "So Abbi you get half the room?"

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi nodded silently in response. She finished her side of the room quickly.

She then started unpacking her many clothes. This was quite boring....

Garnet
Heather threw her clothes in the drawers. "Abbi why do you make me read these books?" She waved to the stack of books on her bed.

Elektra_lover
real exciting so far lol

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi glanced at her. "At first, you just stole them from me. I don't believe I even forced to to read them."

Garnet
"Just kidding, Abbi. Lighten up," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi glanced at Heather again, ignoring her words, "Lighten up,"

She finished packing first, so she waited quietly for Heather.

Garnet
"I'm done," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
"Let's go meet the others then," She said cooly. She wanted to get out to the beach....

Garnet
"Abbi, at the beach aren't we gonna surf? You talked about it on the plane," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
"Yes," she said. She really couldn't wait to get into the water.

Garnet
"I brought my swimming suit just in case," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
"So did I." she replied, taking out her light purple suit. It was a bikini, with a sheer cover for when she was not in the water. "Let's go meet the others."

Garnet
Heather pulled on her light green one and smiled.

Guardian_Rikku
The two made their way to the others. 'I'm Abigail. Call me Abbi if you want."

Garnet
"I'm her sis, Heather."

FRO§T
~yeh, real exiting~

DIBWILLPAY!
Alexis cocked an eyebrow. "Names Alexis, you can call me Lexi or whatever you prefer." she said still not moving off the couch.

FRO§T
"hi" Eddie replied

DIBWILLPAY!
Lexi waved before finally getting up.

Summoner_Yunie
"Well we going yet Abbi?" whined Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi shrugged. "Yeah sure." She said, turning for the door. "We're going to the beach. If anyone wants to come, be my guest," And the two were off. It wasn't a long walk, being across the street.

FRO§T
"ill go too" Eddie siad as he walked off too

Guardian_Rikku
The three reached the beach in a matter of seconds. Immediatly, Abbi set down her towel and took off her sheer cover. She then headed for the water.

It felt ok, but her thought it to be a bit too cool. "Oh well," she muttered, glaring as Heather splash her. She merely splashed back.

FRO§T
Eddie took off his shirt and wne tinto the water

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi floated on her back, occasionally going under the water's cool surface. This almost as relaxing as sleeping...

FRO§T
Eddie was doing laps, getting fit

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi felt herself being spashed again, but this time by Eddie's laps. She sighed, then dove down. From down here she could she the beautiful sand, and some fish.

She then went and got her surf board. She then swam out to the waves. Getting on, she surfed, her arms out for balance. This was great!

crzygrl6412
Jules had stopped to get in a shop to get some more surboard wax beofre heading out to catch some waves. She smiled... Perfect. The wavesd were looking awesome and she felt like showing off a bit anyway. She slipped her surf shorts over her bathing suit. Then, She ran out into the water and sat on her board. She Caught a huge wave then almost knocked her off her board. She stayed focused and was fine. She suddenly realized how much she missed surfing. She hadn't been surfing since spring break.

crzygrl6412
((wow, too many spelling mistakes in that one, lol))

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi's wave died out and left her swimming. Untill she was Jules get knocked off her board. Abbi swam over to her. "Are you alright?"

DIBWILLPAY!
(((Okay whoa, ALexis was the only one with surfing her bio. She has competition now)))

Alexis was further out surfing with experts who like her had been surfing all their lives. She took off on another waves.

Guardian_Rikku
(lol)

crzygrl6412
Jules stood up. "yeah, I'm fine, thanks though... By the way, I'm Jules."

FRO§T
Eddie was watching them having a surfing duel

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi smiled. "I'm Abbi,"

FRO§T
Eddie whistled at the girls, then smiled

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi raised one eyebrow at Eddie, then turned back to Jules.

DIBWILLPAY!
ALexis let the wave come close to closing on her before making a dramatic exit.l

Summoner_Yunie
Heather stared at Abbi before diving under the clear surface.

crzygrl6412
Jules caught a few more waves before laying down on a towel, hoping to get a tan. She opened her eyes to see a few cute guys talking by her. Something about a party... One of them saw her listening to them. "Hey. You new around here." He said
"Uh, yeah, you could say that. What's this I hear about a party?"
"There's gonna be a beach party here tomorrow night. Come, and well, bring some friends." the guy smiled and winked at her.
"Don't worry, I definitely will."

Summoner_Yunie
"What's gonig on?" asked Heather as she joined her for a tan.

Summoner_Yunie
She was layed out on a beach towel and was soaking up the sun's rays.

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi layed down next to Jules.

"Did I just hear something about a party?" She asked, a smirk forming.

Summoner_Yunie
"Cute boys," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Abbi nodded, knocking her shades down to look at them. The girl then stood and approuched them. "Hey. I'm Abbi,"

crzygrl6412
Jules sat up, looking towards Abbi and the guys, "And I'm Jules."

crzygrl6412
The guys all smiled, introducing themselves as Derek, Shane, Kyle, and Jake (are those names ok, I just got them off the top of my head). "I'll take Derek... I love skate guys." Derek, who was tall, had brown hair w/ a shag, and green eyes. He suddenly winked at Jules.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>