Agent Smith and Trinity..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

genna
ay yo.... im doing a philosophy essay on the Matrix, and i need to analyse Agent Smith's and Trinity's names.

so far on agent smith i have:
smith is a common name blah blah, morpheus points this out with the whole: "you all look the same to me" <--conformity yada yada

trinity:
the christian thing.... the father the son and the holy spirit... how do they relate to the matrix 1 ????

thanks for your help if you do

cheers

genna

Numo
Morpheus said of Smith that he was everyone and no one.

But for Trinity I don't think that you can analyse her name without analysing her role with the matrix as well.

Korri
Trinity means B.itch no expression

I am a Sock
genna, in case you read Korri's last post, Korri, well, greatly dislikes Trinity for many reasons. I won't go in great detail here.

Smith, Smithy, Smiddy, there's a license plate that describes Smith well. I have to go back and find it

Korri
what do you mean, i love Trinity no expression

I am a Sock
Trust me, u hate Trinity. I'll prove it

Trinity is better than Neo and had sex with him.

Korri
yeah she is kewl glare

I am a Sock
The smilie says otherwise

Korri
i love all satan's creatures smile

Arachnoidfreak
this should help you out on Smith's name. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1829607#post1829607

scroll through it, you'll see something interesting.

Shade
Smith is such a common name among humans. The most common actually.

It gives a since of irony to Smith, seeing how much he hates the human kind, and wishes for it to die, when he himself is named after one of their names.

It also takes his identity away from him. Smith, a name so common, and he so different from any other Smith. Yet he is classified as one of them, as a common.

Trinity, well besides the holy Trinity as it refears to. Could also refer to the trinity alliance, she, Neo, and Morpheus share. Being the three main people. You think of The Matrix, you think of them three, and not those other people on the Neb. Whoever they are...

Korri
A Smiddy is someone who puts shoes on horses

Shade
Yeah, a BlackSmith

Korri
i can just se smiddy making horse-shoes thumb up

Shade
lol

Korri
do horses like cookies?

Numo
Here we go again.

Korri
only the truth big grin

its not like i have anything against the woman angel

Shape Shifter
Korri may not like Trinity, but does Korri like cokies?

shake zula
we all know korri like cookie... korri like cookie a lot...

Korri
that i do smile

Numo
Yep, Korri sure does love her cookies.

Korri
big grin heehee

JediHDM
as always, this thread has gone offtopic by Korri's mere presence...

Korri
sad im sorry

JediHDM
lol...its not a bad thing, just...expected.

Korri
ok messed

Numo
This is declare that I'm back.

Consider this if you will, if Neo and Smith had become one and the same
in a manner of speaking, is it possible that Smith also had feelings for Trinity? Was that the reason why he hated Neo so much?

The most important thing to Neo was Trinity which was why he ended up in Mobil Ave, and Smith always said he wanted what Neo wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.