X-men new mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvel_star
does anyone read the new mutant comics?
the 2nd issue has just come out and i think it is amazing, i know is hasnt even got into the whols story yet, but i think marvel has done it again!! Surge is so amazing... and the name too. but i think the other names a little lame... right?
hellion is cool too...
any one know who the 6th member of the new mutants team is going to be? anyideas........ i hope it someone like wolverine coz i still love the old x-men...... maybe his kid or something? you think if he did have a kid it would have the claws and bones like him????

Alex-Neo
it miht possibly have claws cos his are bone but not the skeliton though that was put in to him its not a mutation. Soz for bad spellin!!

Maelstrom
i read Academy X. I haven't gotten the second issue yet but i hope that last kid in the back is the one who left the team. The kid who disintegrates organics. I loved him. Another outrageous rogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.