is any one here adopted???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merkledin
yah is any one here adopted??

Gravity Kills
I wish I was

OrliObsessor1
No. Although my parents used to joke with me about it, saying they adopted me from a dumpster. I dont know how im not adopted though, im completely crazy and nothing like them. Lol jk

I am a Sock
I think I am. Either that, or my brother was adopted. There's no way in hell we're related. I hate his guts and I he hates mine

Blind-Enemy
I wish I was!

OrliObsessor1
Thats often normal though hehe.

Dark princess
I was my mom found me around back of a bar when I was 3

Gravity Kills
I don't want to have the same blood that is in my moms vains.

merkledin
well i was.when i was 2 years old,my mom was like 16 when i was born,yah ,and i feel so alone,and i think too my self ,that if i was my mothers daughter then maybe we would not fight so much.

Dark princess
yea

merkledin
dark princess,were you realy found in the back of a bar??

LoneWolf
No, I'm not but my mom always jokes about it

Gravity Kills
that does sound a little wierd.

LoneWolf
confused

Gravity Kills
I remember I told this kid that all people named sean are adopted...and he believed me.

merkledin
i just wondering.yeh,it is a good thing,because i was given a second chance if ya think about it?but it dose suck a bit cause i all ways wonder what she was like,how she is ,is she dead?I could realy care less about my dad,because he left my mo and i ,and that is way she gave me up,cuase she had no support systum,or any thing.

merkledin
all people named sean???wow,umm yeah.

shellie
no but i truely wished i were . i would explain alot .

Gravity Kills
Hey it is a little kid they believe anything you tell them.

merkledin
true,but it was kinda mean.i mean my name is darinda, and i'm adopted,but i know you were just kidding.

cLoVi€
not me.

Trinity_Matrix
Nope, but two of my good friends are.

Dark princess
Yes I was

merkledin
oooohhhh.i was just wondering.yeah,none of my friends were adopted,and that is way i feel lonley some times.

Dark princess
O

Royal Knight
nope

merkledin
wow,alot of peole are not adopted,just as i thought,any one else adopted????????

Storm
No, unless my parents have to tell me something that I don' t know yet smile

merkledin
o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.