Orten & Keibler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
Stacy Keibler & Randy Orten would make a good couple even though ther are 2 many couples in the WWE like Matt & Lita Trish & Christian Rico & Charlie Hass they would go good together i mean you got legs and ledgend killer in 1 package ........... MMMM ORTEN love big grin

Hit"Em"Up
rock just to let you know test and stacy are a real life couple just like matt and lita.

heck hhh even married stephanie back in november.

rock out loud
dude i new about Matt & Lita but i didn't no about the others wow u learn somthing new every day *cough*

SomeGuy158
lita and matt are actually a couple and torrie wilson is married to billy kidmen those are the only real 2 couples in the WWE besides Chyna and HHH but Chyna is no longer a part of wwe

SomeGuy158
stephanie was married to HHH but for reasons I will not tell they broke up but she still carries the his last name but its not helmsley if u dont know, HHH is now going out with Chyna former WWE womens wrestler

Hit"Em"Up
some guy your an idiot.

hhh is still maried to steph.

SomeGuy158
i bet u anything he isnt, they were getting divorced i have look much into this shit, its not that hard to find shit chyna is dating triple H and stephanie is now living by her self in california while triple H lives in texas

Hit"Em"Up
chyna is not seeing hhh you moron.

jeezus f*cking christ.

stop posting shit because you dont know shit

rock out loud
yeah what he said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.