has anyone tried or done illegal drugs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
i did and im not proud. when i was like 13 or 14 i was doing acid and cocaine.

at age 15 i went into rehab to fix up my life and my problem and now i live my life to the fullist.

cLoVi€
sad

never tried anything. and don't want to.

this thread will probably get closed.

§wordpoint
I really don't care. I hvnet and wont.

This thread will get closed, as this thread has been tried before.

LoneWolf
I haven't and no matter how much people say it's cool or whatever I never would... erm

Hit"Em"Up
not cool believe me.

the craziest thing abought cocaine is when he do a crap load of it your noise bleeds.

i learned the hard way by doing this and it aighnt fun it aighnt gona help you threw any type of depression. it makes it works.

I am a Sock
sorry man, these thread always get closed. Besides, this is not the place to discuss it

Linkalicious
nothing quite like the bugger sugar to keep you up all night. Cocaine's a hell uv a drug.

Shroomz are kinda cool, i like them because you feel so bad the day after that it'd be almost impossible to get addicted to them.

Pot....beautiful....simply beautiful.

That being said, i've given up the usage of drugs. They were a fun part of my adolesence, but I've since grown up and come to realize drug habits are expensive and nothing positive comes from drugs.

Except if you're really hurting to get some action...and you can find one of those girls like the one from Boys in the Hood, that will give you some play for a little white powder. laughing

BackFire
Nope, never tried any drugs. Don't see a point to them.

SeptemberRain
pot, not really a drug in my opinion

silent_kisses
Another "crazy" thing about cocaine roll eyes (sarcastic):

"Long-term use can lead to loss of concentration, irritability, loss of memory, paranoia, loss of energy, anxiety, and a loss of interest in sex. The controlling effect cocaine has on an addict's life can lead to exclusion of all other facets of life. "

I dont do drugs, never will, and wont ever date anyone who does, or is alcoholic.

<<Solo>>
Nope. I've been offered loads of times. But I just don't see a positive thing they'll lead to.

JToTheP
Ya....and I may again...

dave123
never smoked nor done illegal drugs smile

nazgulinthedark
^ditto

silent_kisses
Idiot stick out tongue

silent_kisses
clap

JToTheP
laughing out loud

silent_kisses
Sadly enough I have tried smoking, but nothing illegal laughing out loud
And anyways apparently, Canada was about to legalize having about 30 grams of MJ on you What the f**k?

JToTheP
shifty *makes phone call*

Holy Man
nope i've never done drugs, or smoked... i just don't see the point smile

dave123
my friends.... not quite sad but I have good friends, so they didn't force me to at all big grin

silent_kisses
unlike Jeremy's thugs mad and common criminals no

Holy Man
lol, then should we do somethign about them? shifty

ABE LINCOLN
yea, this'll be closed...but oh well.

I haven't done anything big grin

silent_kisses
clap

ABE LINCOLN
Doesn't take much more than common sense stick out tongue

course, being on a hockey team where about 70% of the kids do use this shit doesn't help much messed sad

silent_kisses
do you guys get tested for the stuff confused

ABE LINCOLN
No, because the school knows that if we were, over half the team would get ejected immediately erm

silent_kisses
They test team members here if they are suspected, specially in play-offs and stuff erm
But mostly guys and no females stick out tongue

moonwalker741
wuts acid?

ABE LINCOLN
LSD...I think confused

moonwalker741
lsd? confused

<<Solo>>
Yeah I think your right.

<<Solo>>
A crystalline compound, C20H25N3O, derived from lysergic acid and used as a powerful hallucinogenic drug. Also called acid.

wuTa
yea i was one of those kids who was like i'm never gonna try drugs or date anyone that does aaaannnd i was wrong

forumcrew
well even chocolate is a drug.. but i know what you mean its just not really a drug that should be illegeal in my opinion

silent_kisses
well I'm not going too, I stick to my goals happy

Darth Revan
Apparently here in Oregon it's illegal to grow pot but perfectly legal to smoke it. Probably because of the whole 60's Grateful Dead/hippie/Ken Kesey thing...

el barto
NOW I WILL NEVER DO DRUGS THANKS TO THAT COMENT!

el barto
^that was a joke by the way

and i've never done drugs and never will.

forumcrew
and acid is retarded if you do acid 6 times you can be declared legaly insane because it never leaves your system.. you will always be able to be tested positive for doing it.. thats one of those things you cant try once and forget it will stay wiht you forever

Darth Revan
Hallucinogenic drugs are a little scary... They seem like the worst kind to me erm

wuTa
i'm not saying you wont i'm just saying you cant predict the future i remember when was in grade school and everyone said they would never use or try drugs and most of them did and some are full blown alcoholics

silent_kisses
Some drugs also are responsible for erectile disfunction not to mention impotence happy

Tex
jez's friends are awesome stick out tongue

Holy Man
oh God messed i'm glad i don't do drugs rock

silent_kisses
you haven't heard the tales then no

moonwalker741
impotence....NOOOOOOO!!!! sad ....im never doin drigs

nazgulinthedark
messed

SeptemberRain
Im gonna stop doing drugs now!

Holy Man
see that's enough to scare any guy yes messed

Linkalicious
impotence happens to all of us at different stages of our lives.

Are you saying you'd reach menopause faster if you were a pot head? What the f**k?

silent_kisses
It's stricktly male version, I don't know the female one, it may mess wih your periods confused

Myth
I'm a DARE graduate! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Lydia
my frend woz stupid enough to take pot to skool.
she jus took it out to show evry 1 how cool she woz roll eyes (sarcastic) she didn't do ne fing wif it either laughing

el barto
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.