Are 19 year olds still children?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§wordpoint
Are 19 year olds still children? Not in the literal sense, but in the sense of life, as in knowledge, what to do in life, experience, etc...

Hit"Em"Up
this will get closed.

because it bashes on me directly

Gravity Kills
No

cLoVi€
according to the law they r adults.
accroding to the biology they r adults.

i'm almost 19 and i'm a kid blink

SeptemberRain
technically, 19 yr olds are adults not really children

Hit"Em"Up
2 for hit 0 for lta

Linkalicious
Technically no, but they still have a lot of learning that can be done.

I'm 21 and I'll be the 1st to admit that I didn't know sh!t when I was 19, compared to now. Every year you learn a lot, so it's safe to say that you really don't know a damn thing til you're atleast 25+...everything else is just a slow learning experience.

§wordpoint
dude your a moron, and I don't understand why you are trying to turnt his into something about you. If you have nothing good to say, then leave mr basher.

§wordpoint
Srry link that wasnt to you

Hit"Em"Up
keep bashing angel then i have to alternative to do somthing drastic.

FlappingMangera
Can vote and go to war, gotta be adults

LoneWolf
I don't think a 19 year old can be classed as an adult, I mean sure some can but not really... It all depends on them as a person, if there mature enough, experienced stuff etc..

§wordpoint
Im not going to war hit is jsut trying to set me up to get banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit"Em"Up
angel your already at war. by posting shit in other forums directly to me abought saying oh your 19 and you no adult. and now this thred is up?

hhmmm seems like your trying to pick a fight and b*tch you got one.

Yung Wun
Depends on the person....

Hit"Em"Up
i already sent the mods a few reports abought that so good luck from not being banned for awile.

JToTheP
19-20 has no scale in life, so by maturity yes, since I know many who act younger then me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yung Wun
confused How?

Hit"Em"Up
yung go read the shit that ***** posted in the virgin thread and read care fully then come back to this one.

angel thinks he's tough but no 1 likes that little f*cker so he takes it out on me.

§wordpoint
seriously dude, I dont give a whit about you. The attention that you wish you were getting is not directed at you. I actually want to know what people think. If I get banned, then im banned, its not like I dont have a life outside of KMC. Whatever happens happens. its strange that your sending reports about me yet you a few weeks ago you called me a pussy for doing the same thing.dont be a hippocrit, dont be an attention whore, and stop thinking everything is about you.

Daisy Duke
lol i like your sig

Linkalicious
oh god that explains everything. Hit "em" Up is no other than the Rabidness himself. That explains his highly intelligent use of cuss words at a female that's younger than him. Way to show that adult maturity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit"Em"Up
so wait your telling me you didnt call me a dumbass right?

your saying you didnt say thaty hit your 19 and your a kid?

thats called bashing you f*ck tard.

Hit"Em"Up
and then just out of the blue you make this topic?

Hit"Em"Up
link go kill your self and do the world a favor you dick sucking ******

§wordpoint
19 is a kid, because you ahve no maturity at all... which you are demonstrating personally right now roll eyes (sarcastic)

I said DONT BE A DUBMASS as well... get it right and stop taking things out of context.

link, im not a female.

§wordpoint
Dude, thats bashing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit"Em"Up
you know what lta just like you i dont give a f*ck anymore.

Daisy Duke
hitemupp your words make no scence

Linkalicious
Rabid...you're like a 12 year old kid. You talk ALLLLLL this mess, you cuss like it's some kind of mature way to talk to someone. Do you understand that you calling me a cock sucker has no affect on me??? I only reply because I love watching you lose your cool and fly off the handle.

§wordpoint
laughing

cool? what cool? no expression

§wordpoint
good. Looks like you screwed yourself with those reports thumb up

Shut up Biatch
Damn theres a shit load of arguing going on.

§wordpoint
Now back to this thread and its point, I actually want to klnow what people think

Hit"Em"Up
like i ****ing care you ***** ass trick.

oh angel i forgot your comp will crash soon you little ******.

Linkalicious
the white thug strikes again zorro

§wordpoint
Its already infested with virus, but if got one from you, then all of kmc is infected because of you, and thats a SERIOUS offense in america, so you could very well be arrested and charged with knowing infection fo website. you "trick"

Hit"Em"Up
link just for that remark im crashing your computer

Raventheonly
Since i was 8 everyones told me i act like a 30 year old.. and now i realize most thirty year olds act like kids.... truly in my mind no one has ever really gotten to adult hood ever, including me.

§wordpoint
unlike you, we ahve lives outside of our computers. Enjoy prison thumb up

BackFire
Hit Em, You're just proving them right in thinking that you aren't an adult. Stop bashing. This is your one warning. That goes for everyone else in this thread who's bashed someone.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.