is lta aka swordpoint a snitch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
not just that put a little dead ***** .

silent_kisses
you need a life confused
why would a 19 year old pick on adolescent children What the f**k?

Blind-Enemy
???

Hit"Em"Up
silent ever since i joined kmc that kid started picking a fight with me.

i told him to quit otherwise its gona get worse.

Hit"Em"Up
and ***** i got a life.

Linkalicious
woah...i'll put up with your crap and abuse all day with a smile. But back the hell off of Silent you petty little excuse for a human being.

silent_kisses
Must you use profanities confused
I mean does it take that much effort to speak like a civilised member of society, take your pills next time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit"Em"Up
unlike you losers i got a job to go to and make a living.

silent_kisses
Bye then wavey

Don't forget the "Want fries with that?" happy

Blind-Enemy
yeah, dude you need to calm down, I mean, why wasted all that anger, energy, and time making thread about how link is an ass...I just dont get it, man
move on, that happent long ago

Vampiree
go, go unneeded wars!

LoneWolf
confused

laughing out loud

Painkiller
Hey hit em up i did your ma last night she was good in bed

Daisy Duke
What the f**k? you fool

Linkalicious
and quite an ass I am. big grin

BackFire
For the love of god. It's like a daycare center in here.

Closing.

Painkiller
your ma is closing

§wordpoint
Damn dude you are pathetic. I thoguht that as a 19 year ld you would have enough brains tor ealize that you DONT PICK FIGHTS WITH GIRLS. Even for oen thats called me a snotty little brat, shes still eight million times better than your necropheliacness butt! Seriosuly, before you get banned... no, youve crossed the line, you are already going to get banned, but I will not stand for you dissing on the people that are my friends. I can hjandle and take you dsissing me and trying to diss me with words like "*****" and "trick", but attacking others because I'm too toguh of a target for you is not right.

Daisy Duke
shut your "ma" pk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.