Self-Improvement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§wordpoint
I realized its time for me to change. Iw ant to change before I get banned. This isn't an attention stunt ro anything like that, I just want to know what people think is wrong with me that can be changed for the better. So I'd appreciate your input... and I wotn take any of it personally, so say what you think...

I am a Sock
Best thing for you to do is to ignore some ppl. Argueing with an idiot can also make you an idiot

shellie
if you want to know then pm me but not till tomorow .

§wordpoint
uh wuh? Like i said i wont take it personally, as i want to know so go ahead and post it.

I am a Sock
I suggest placing RW on your ignore list. I've seen the things he posted and it's not nice. He ruined a real good thread

§wordpoint
done

Chelsea23
I think you're cool. I have a problem with none of you...unless if you make me mad. But that hasn't happened

I am a Sock
Hey, Larry, in case u don't know, I'm Agent Elrond, formally mors823. remember me?

§wordpoint
yeah i remember you. i think we argued once, but it ended quickly.

I am a Sock
well, it left no lasting effects. I don't remember it though. The best thing to do is to settle thsi thing between you and RW. If I were a mod, he would have been banned. I was about to report him, but the thread was closed. (the 19yrs thread) It was a good thread, but was ruined

Daisy Duke
I see no reason why you should change i mean lighten up a bit you wont get banned but your a good guy

§wordpoint
yeah. he thought it was about him...

I am a Sock
well, he didn't act his age. I would have never guess he was 19. I guess being 19 means you still can be a child.

Linkalicious
you're the devil LTA...you are beyond self-improvement. laughing

Just kidding bud. I think you just need to find yourself one of these KMC chickies that makes you want to be a better person just for her. Helped me from being a huge pain in the ass to a mildy large pain in the ass...

§wordpoint
mildly. laughing out loud the reason i want change is because im teetering on the edge. I need to change or else I will get banned, but i need to know what pisses people off so i dont piss them off...

I am a Sock
hey, LTA. Is there something wrong with your avvy? I can't see it. It's probaly just my comp, but I want to make sure

§wordpoint
its the terminator face

Linkalicious
try closing the IE box you're using to view this site, and re-open another one so that you have to log on again.

Works for me when i cant see sigs or avys

I am a Sock
ok, it's working. there's some virus I got that's screwing up my comp. I keep deleting it, but it always comes back.

§wordpoint
use norton

link knows what i mean laughing

silent_kisses
no expression

that just made me laugh laughing out loudembarrasment

Linkalicious
Silent makes me want to be a better person. big grin

ok, ok....she's the devil too! devil

silent_kisses
music to my ears Link darling devil

Linkalicious
Sorry hun, i think you'd look way sexier in horns and a tail than wings...

nazgulinthedark
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.