Rush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el barto
Even though Rush doesn't play my style of music I still like them. Their drummer is the best EVER I don't care what any one says. Their bassist kicks butt too, and so does the guitarist. big grin

loserib
yeah they are great i love the song tom saywer

amity75
Rush are great. I got into them later on through the "Hold your fire" album. A lot of people don't like Geddys voice but I think he's a great singer.

Spicy_Mchaggis
i cant beleive someone on this forum made this thread. one of my old friends is in love with them. i think they are the gayest and dumbest band ever. i will admit that they are good musicians other than geddy lee's voice. i just dont like them at all. i found out that they have been in rehab since the mid 70's for drug abuse and marijuana, maybe thats how they made the song roll the bones?

amity75
Nah, the gayest and dumbest band ever is Pink Floyd.

Spicy_Mchaggis
pink floyd is up there for dumb.
rush and floyd are like smoking pot bands, where they sound like there high. much like some sublime song, rhcp, and the strokes.
cheers.

Ronny
i love rusheek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.