September Tapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5225

I think it looks pretty good.. an interesting way to make a movie about a war reminds me of a city of god / black hawk down kinda mix

Demonic
Cue the night vision shot of Larson in a cave, holding the camera very close to his face, while tears drip onto the lense. Faint gunshots and eerie screams can be heard in the distance. Larson, in a panic, breathes heavily: "I... am so... scared." Cut to logo: The Afghan Witch Project.

And Osama is the witch that we all know is out there, but we just can't find... Oh my god! He's behind you right now! Where?! I saw his turban! AAAHH!!!

That's all I could think about as I watched the scenes of people running at night with a shaky camera. Does look interesting though. Hopefully it won't be something that I have to choke down the laughter as I watch, because of all the things that will remind me of other stupid fake documentaries. I really really hope it's good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.