whoever the hell that was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
i know this will be closed as soon as a mod sees it.
but i decided to generously give out my hyperspace details to other members so they could see new BTH pics and webdocs. however somebody decided to change my account email address and password.
u have emailed the hyperspace customer services and will have my account chaned back to its existing email and new password within 48 hours however im just wishing to warn people thst giving out details is a bad idea as their are certain scumbags on here whom cannot be trusted

Sith Master X
The only people that know about this are the ones you PM'd correct? Therefore it'd most likely be one of them who changed it unless they gave it to someone else.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
grrrrrrrrr who KEEPS DOING THIS?????? so sorry to hear about this Darth it happened to Rabid Wolverine as well. In the future I would suggest anyone wishing to do this just pm the peeps they trust without mentioning it on the board whatsoever. mad thumb down 2guns

Sith Master X
Exactly, couldn't have expressed that better myself.

SMX
cool

Darth_Duffy
cheers guys,
i have only given my details to around 10 people and i know around 6 of them are genuine regular KMC forum users.
i do have IP trace software but i have no real legal ground to stand on unfortunatly.
having said this, upon giving hyperspace my credit card details they have assured me that i will now be able to restore my account with a new password

moonwalker741
wtf!!!!! sum1 is gonna get ther ass kicked....by me...... mad mad mad , c'mon ppl!

Darth_Duffy
you'd think that being able to see there stuff was enough!
obviously not for some people!

Dark_PadawanZ
Hey DD I so sorry to hear about this, I too asked for pics to you, but not reply me sad

Montross
I swear I didn't do it Darth Duffy!
That happened to somebody else too....shit, I feel bad for you...

SWFAN
No one ever Pms me! sad I want to just see the OT trailer so bad.

Anakin2Vader
Too bad people took advantage of your generosiy... it dosnt make sense why someone given access to hyperspace would want to ruin it for everyone else... out of every 10 people in the world I would like to think there is only 1 bad egg. Too bad

gambit420
grrrr.... now i won't be able to see the new 3-d pic. All because of some idiot. Anyone up for a witch hunt? mad

El Toro De Brah
MAN WTF!!!!! come on. this guy just tried to help us fellow SW fans. i cant believe ppl would backstab some1 so generous. Darth, im sorry you had to go thru this but just remember, there are kids viewing these pages.

and ofcourse, it wasnt me i wouldnt be so low. i hope you get ur account back.

Sith Master X
"Trust" is the keyword. Unfortunately, there are some people who find it amusing to go pissing everyone off. If whoever is doing this has nothing better to do then to spend their time changing someone's account, then man, they must really have some life.

SMX
cool

Xanatos
Just to say it wasn't me I was asked, but said no. Im sorry this happend though.

Deep Hatred
Hey Duff,

I pmed you so please check your messages. All I want to say here is that people should NOT bite the hand that feeds them and that the Internet is not as anonymous as everyone thinks and that we will track this person down !!! mad

Hit"Em"Up
duff some one stole mine also.

i made a topic with my password and name and now i cant log into my account.

Darth_Duffy
if you contact customer services they are very helpful 'hitemup'
they will ask you for the credit card number you used to open the account then they will reset the account for you within a couple of days.

Hit"Em"Up
kool thanks darth i appreciate it.

scramba2000
Also understand that LFL's ppl are pming ppl for their Hyperspace account logins and then shutting them down when it is given out. According to the Hyperspace TOS, this is illegal.

They are also comparing the e-mails of those who post Hyperspace material publically to their own database and closing those accounts down as well.

Ushgarak
Look, this is NOT the place for this kind of talk. We are meant to be discussing the movie, not getitng into this whole Hyperspace account lending saga.

Now please appreciate that I have already asked, plainly, for this sort of thing to not be opened. I am now issuing a first wanring to Darth_Duffy- do NOT open thread you know will be closed due to irrelevant content. If this carries on, further action will have to be taken.

Closing- and I hope this is the last time I have to close a thread like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.