Maybe someday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
Sorry, all... never thought it would happen. closedeyes I'm leaving. Maybe in 5 years I'll return, but I can't make promises. If you want to talk to me, my e-mail is [email protected]...

silent_kisses
umm why confused

sniper
aww, why you gona leave naz?

Raven Guardia
bye dn I will miss you sad

drunk_nazgul
I'm leaving because my mom is making me. laughing But she says it's because I've been PMing certain guys, and she doesn't think I should be so quick to trust. She has a lot to learn about these people.
But I'm gonna miss most of ye. cry

Blind-Enemy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad

Daisy Duke
dont leave crybaby

I am a Sock
That's a BS reason. Use some one elses comp

BingaBonga
Won't come back, it least every once in a while? sad Don't go forever!

John Allerdyce
WHAT!! 0.0...sadsadsadsadsadsad

sniper
i'll email you, if you want

BingaBonga
I agree. yes Sure, you wouldn't be able to be on as often, but you'd still be here.

drunk_nazgul
I'll try... most of my friends don't have internet, though! cry

Yeah, everyone, feel free to e-mail me if you wanna!

Raventheonly
ya... how can see stop you completely evil face

Daisy Duke
get on in the middle of the night

SeptemberRain
cry NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I'll miss you Naz, I 'll email u tho

Shut up Biatch
NO! Dont leave! Thats a load of crap that you have to leave just cause you pm certain guys. Just show your mom that you arnt doing anything bad and she might let you stay on.

Daisy Duke
*chains naz's leg to kmc*

Raven Guardia
*cries*

drunk_nazgul
No crying!
I can't stay... but I'll be back in 4 or 5 years...

sniper
most of us will move on by then

<<Solo>>
I'll still be here in 4 or 5 years, probably, anyways That's one sucky ass reason for your mother to make you leave the boards, I will say though, See You Soon.

drunk_nazgul
most likely... but I'll miss you. All of ye. And if I'm ever allowed onto another Forum, I'll be sure to use the name drunbk_nazgul, just in case...

SeptemberRain
I'll be out of college in 4 yrs sad and like sniper said i'll move. I'll probably be traveling the globe

<<Solo>>
Well most of my worktime is on the computer so Hey Why not?

drunk_nazgul
I'll be going to college and directing/acting school. Travel: definitely. But I'll make sure I have time to come back and say hello.

I'm telling you guys, just because I won't be here doesn't mean I'll be gone altogether! E-mail me! yes big grin

SeptemberRain
if my future goes thru as plans i wont use the computer much

drunk_nazgul
I'm officially leaving as of now. I may return. Goodbye, all! cry

Raven Guardia
*cries* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your my best sister I will miss you *hugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.