Which would you prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Master X
As we all know, Obi-Wan will square off against Grievous, but lets say that somehow Maul returns, if you had it your way, which would you prefer to see in Episode 3?

1. Obi-Wan Vs. Grievous
or
2. Obi-Wan Vs. Maul Rematch?

Please don't say both. It's a choice, one or the other. wink

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
Greivous! Greivous!

big grin

Jayd265
i dunno, i would prolly rather see grievous cuz we never seen him fight before in a star wars movie

Sith Master X
Whops, I forgot to give my opinion.

For me, it would definitely be Grievous hands down. If he's half as good as he looks I believe he'd easily surpass Darth Maul.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
well I'm going to be the odd woman out here and say Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul........actually what I'd like to see is Anakin vs Darth Maul........but neither is here nor there since my favorite bad ass is in two pieces floating around in space. sad

Hit"Em"Up
actually i wouldnt mind seeing all three of these g's going at eachothers throats.

just think darh maul is consittered a jedi but he is sith. have him face ob1 and general grevious.

darktim1
I think when obi-wan fights general grievious it is going to be interesting fight thats my opinion for I must go to the command ship.

Darth Venom
Obi-Wan Vs. Grievous for me thanks

Anakin2Vader
The first Obi Wan vs. Maul fight was so incredible I would never want to let Lucas touch it again.

Definately Greivous... anyone but some old man standing in the same spot... who somehow whips both Anakin and Obi

Sith Master X
Dooku's got skill! stick out tongue The force is strong with him. Hell look at how old Yoda is and he still manages to whoop ass. smile Though I understand your point, kinda wierd that an old guy would beat up on Anakin and Obi-Wan. messed

SMX
cool

Bagels
I would have to go with the rematch between Obi and Maul. Quit giving us all these new characters to keep track of. Give us someone familiar and would obviously have more cause to seek revenge. big grin

Dark_PadawanZ
I think.... Obi-Wan Vs. Grievous cool

Darth_Nefarus
Grievous is one of the most advanced Jedi killing warriors in the galaxy. Not seeing him would ruin Star Wars Episod 3.
Besides, Maul got overconfident, I have a feeling Obi-Wan is just better than Grievous.

Corsie
I`d definitely go with Grievous.

Darth_Greg
I say Obi Wan versus Greivous because it would be too silly to see Obi Wan fighting a torso and even sillier to see him fighting a pair of legs. (Ha!). Maul, like Elvis, Jim Morrison and other really cool cats before them, is dead.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this new character and not some variation of an old.

§pearhead
It's just his style of fighting--it's closer to fencing, and it takes advantage of Obi's and Ani's spinning and twirling method. His moves are quick and efficient, and that overtook them.

macehonda
obi v maul, I think the fight in Ep I should have been longer. I still feel ripped off, so I would welcome a rematch.

Sith Master X
It would have been nice to see Obi-Wan and Maul go at it a little more in Episode 1, but for what we saw it was pretty good.

SMX
cool

Obi-Wan
I'd have to say Grievous

Darth_Nefarus
well ask which is vooler? a double bladed sabre, or using 4 of them?
I mean Grievous carries lightsabres around after killing jedi, maul killed maybe 4

Darth_Nefarus
forgot to finish lol
Grievous kills jedi for sport, maul for revenge, which is cooler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.