hit em's up apology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
i admit im not allways the apologetic type of person.

but this needs to end and im willing to end it.

i apologize to all the people i bashed in recent weeks and months.

i admit im 19 and i act like a kid.

i hope we can drop this bashing and hate and start fresh and be kool.

i have no controll over anybody.

lets just end this hate and be friends.

BackFire
thumb up sounds good, time to get over all this childishness and move on. I expect everyone to do the same.

FRO§T
i dont know you, but its good, to admit u have a problem, so them u can solve it, and i think every one should forgive u, every one deserves a second chance

Raventheonly
accepted.

BadKitty
bravo hit 'em up....now this is a mature approach to all this,right on!

Painkiller
sure

misha
well.....i always liked u but then u claimed that i h8ed u sad but alls cool smile...

Mighty Yoda
don't really know ya

I am a Sock
Congratulations, you have moved beyond the status of a newbie. I'm glad to see that your willing to move beyond this childish behavior. Now, as for the rest of KMC........

Here's a litle tip to avoid trouble: Don't be so easily offended. Just lighten up sometimes and you'll be fine.

shellie
now thats a mature thing to do hit "em"up .

wink like sock said , dont get offended so easily .

Mighty Yoda
yeah

trouble
u sound pretty cool and mature

misha
btw i hate 2 b a geek...but i get freaked over english thats wrong an just thought id say that the title of this thred should be
hit em up's apology
instead of
hit em's up apology!!!

Linkalicious
does that mean you're apologizing for calling me a

* dick sucking ******
* a chick with a dick
* and Yers lover

I can brush off the 1st two because I can see sheer lack of intelligence in those comments, but that last one is just too damn far. I mean for Christ sakes....Yers?? Not even Tex or Raz...but Yers....

Apology not accepted

misha
laughing aaah boys.....non stop fighting!

trouble
laughing out loudya's are proper radge giv' im a dig in the heed.

ABE LINCOLN
then it should also say "i hate to be a geek" roll eyes (sarcastic) as well as "thread" stick out tongue

While I wasn't there when you were acting "childish", as you say, I did read a bit of what you had done, and it's good you're accepting it, apologizing, and moving on. That makes you better than a good chunk of folks here.

Fëanor
to apologize is to admit defeat...to admit defeat is to be human

Corlindel
Sometimes is good to act like a kid smile ...But without bashing pls stick out tongue

Darth Revan
So I'm not a homo for saying that it bothers me when people use "gay" as an insult? That's good to know. thumb up

WindDancer
Let it go Link. It aint worth it to get upset over some silly name calling.

nazgulinthedark
smile thumb up

Linkalicious
I was just kidding, i was waiting for Hit to reply so i could have told him I was kidding. But i guess I'll say it now before he reads it and thinks i'm an even bigger jerk.

I completely accept your apology Hit Em and I want to apologize for my part in ticking you off all of those time. i'm sorry.

WindDancer
You know how to keep yer cool Link. thumb up

Hit"Em"Up
yeah my apology does mean the names i called you link

§wordpoint
No

I cant forgive you.

In the style of link:

*Gay (The first words you said to me)
*Stupid trick *****
*A cross-over between rats and a whore
*repeated disses on my DEAD mtoher and your supposed scrweing of my DEAD mother while she was DEAD

I'll ignore you, ill take you off the list, but ill never forgive you.

misha
ah well....u get those lazy few ppl dont ya??

Daisy Duke
thumb up

Chelsea23
some people just want to keep fighting. why don't you all just drop it.

hit-you done your part, by showing that you are responsible enough to apologize for comments you made. smile

Peloquin
Awww *sniff sniff* Group hug big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.