Which vehicle do you like the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shut up Biatch
Which vehicle do you like the best on star wars. I like the ATAT walker, the milineum falcon, and a bunch of others but which vehicle do you like the best? It can be out of any star wars movie.

Hit"Em"Up
i likes dath mauls ship actually.

i also like the tie fighters.

and i love the slave 1

Shut up Biatch
Yeah the slave 1 is awsome. I the snowspeeders are cool to.

tepu

darktim1
I love the star destroyer and the tye-fighter also Like what do you guys think of the new star fighter that is going to be in ep3?I think it is going to make space battle cool.

Sith Master X
The Falcon is my vote though I've always loved the Tie Fighters as well.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Hmm. I I had to rate them, 1 being the highest, I would say:

1.Falcon
2.Star destroyers
3.X-wing
4.Republic Gunships
5.slave 1
6.Y-wing
7.Tie fighters
8.Republic transports
9.Imperial shuttle
10.At-AT walkers.

In the PT/OT debate, the only thing I can honestly agree on is that the OT had the best Vehicles by far.

ABE LINCOLN
Since this is EU, I'm going to include those outside the movies as well big grin

Imperial and Victory Class Star Destroyers big grin
TIE Defenders
B-Wings
Millenium Falcon (gotta love it)
Interdictor Cruisers cool

actually, pretty much any Imperial Capitol Ship not counting the Eclipse Destroyers smile

Darth Venom
I like all of the vehicle in the OT films but if I have to pic the best its the milineum falcon

Xanatos
I love the bikes in ROTJ I hope to see the jedi destroy droids and other villains on them in ep3.

Montross
No, it's all about the EXECUTOR, baby!

Jodo kast
The new ep.3 jedi starfighter.And the republic gunship.

Master Kadub
1. The Falcon
2. Slave I
3. X-Wing fighters
4. Vaders TIE fighter
5. Darth Mauls Interceptor
6. Darth Tyranus Sail ship
7. Clone Army assault fighters

Everything else just fall in after that...

Seto Fett
Slave 1, Republic Gunships, Sith Infiltrator, B-Wing, Shadow Chaser, and Imperial Star Destroyers

John 117
1. E-wing interceptor
2. TIE Defender
3. B-wing
4. X-wing

Jerico
TIE Interceptor

kanis
alien The new X-wing the XXJ which features in the new jedi order series and the Millenium Falcon of course.

Jackie Malfoy
Sorry I forget the name of it.Shame on me.I should know better.Anyway it is better then the a reg car because it almost flys.
You can see in the movie that it does not touch the ground.Also I like Han Solo's baby!That would be fun to fly!Wish they were real then I could have one!Now that would be cool!JM Happy Dance

Luxorz
I have always liked the A-Wing's, dunno why, but I just like them. smile

Xanatos
I like how they look like jedi star fighters.

walkingcarpet
The new Jedi fighter for Ep III looks really cool, but of course the Millenium Falcon, the Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy, the Smuggler's Dream-Ship (I mean there was a guy that copied the thing), and on and on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.