WHAT!?! New Parking Meters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
When the f*ck did they make parking meters for an entire block? I went to work today (my temp job through Nike) and when I got done, I found a parking ticket on my car. There is apparently parking meters that I didn't know existed that is like one machine for an entire block. You have to get out and walk to like the middle of the block to even find the machine. I got a ticket and was like "WTF!?! Overdue parking meter? There is no parking meter!" No sign, nothing! That pisses me off. As far as it looked, the parking space was free. I'm so f*cking mad!

misha
aw sad poor baby!!!!
hug

Mighty Yoda
whoops. News to me

Korri
damn...

shellie
i hate parking meters .

we have them down town and at the beaches .

im not burlyman
That's a shame Myth.
Maybe you should have your own TV show.

Linkalicious
I'm thinking next time you pull into a spot with a numbered space....you should really consider looking for a meter like that. We have them in downtown HB, at the beach, and the meter maid checks them like every 2 hours.

wuTa
fight it

wuTa
did anyon see the jackass ep where the dude dressed up like a fairy and was puttin money in all the meters and the meter maid got pissed and tryed to arrest him...it was classic

"The Tex"
That's what happens when you live in Oregon! stick out tongue

sniper
fight the ticket

Myth
My own TV show? That would be cool, but what made you think that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.