Craig David

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
what do u think of him??? some of his songs are:
fill me in
7 days
hidden agenda
rendezvous
whats ur flava
i dont love you
please dont turn me on
fill me in
re-rewind
woman trouble
i think he's da bomb! an hes hot too!!!

shellie
he's a major hottie .

misha
i know!!!! *drools*

Df02
sorry but i cant take him seriously since Avid Merrion (Bo Selecta) started impersonating him lol

he's a good singer tho

misha
whos avid merrion??? i bet he sux!!! craig david rox!!!

Df02
hes a comedian.....he impersonates celebrities, his impersonation of Craig David is pretty funny lol

misha
well....i dun like him!!!

im not burlyman
I love him ..& Kes (the bird)

amity75
He was in a pub I was in one night and he told a fan who asked for a photo to "F*ck off or my bouncers will sort you out". He later went outside to find that someone had taken a dump on the hood of his porsche.

tabby999
it was you wasn't it

misha
okay i dont beleive that!!!! he eitha didnt say that or he was pissed!!!
and anyways, i know it's rilly rude 4 sum1 to say that, but even if he did say it......think bout it...everywhere u go sum1 asks for an autograph! i mean, u'd try to go have a few beers with ur mates and get bout 50 ppl come up to ya askin 4 ya sig, or ud go to a public toilet and every1'd perve on ya an it would b rily annoyin! all these paparazi spyin into their livez....i cant blame em for getting angry @ ppl!

amity75
Haha no!!! But I've got a fair idea who did it! He was standing in the bar with his posse looking as though he owned the place and passing judgement on everyone else.

m!$hA
roll eyes (sarcastic) i h8 those ppl!

Mighty Yoda
i hate craig david

Superman5452
Your reaction leads me to beleave you don't know that comic and that you're only judgeing him because he made fun of that sucky singer, Craig David, And besides didn't Craig David just make one lame cd then just go away..... like 5 years ago?

m!$hA
ok firstly i was JOKING!!! and secondly, he made 4 cd's!

Superman5452
I stand corrected.

el barto
Who the hell is Craig David?

m!$hA
*shakes head* el barto, craig david would have 2 b one of the hottesr r&b singers! (and one of the best!)

el barto
Ummmm....... Misha I'm a male I don't really care if he's hot

m!$hA
laughing well, he does have a really good voice! and hes really talented!!!! u cant seriously tell me u havnt herd any of his songs???

tabby999
the guys vain as hell, he spends hours a doy playing with his hair and his goatee and after his hours of maintanence he still makes shite music

m!$hA
really? my god i never knew that! god, when did you watch him do that???

in quote of homer simpson
"incase u didnt notice, i was being sarcastic!"
how do u know thats true?? ppl always make up rumours about celebrities, and more then half the time theyre not true!

Ancalagon
only like Craig David feat. Sting - Rise and Fall yes

but I am rather a metalhedad rock stick out tongue

m!$hA
ok then smile thanx 4 the oppinion yes

Ancalagon
you recognized me? laughing out loud

Ancalagon
Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over
And it seems as though the writings on the wall
Superstar you finally made it,
But once your picture becomes tainted,
It's what they call,
The rise and fall

m!$hA
eek! no i didnty.... didnt know it was u...sorri babe!!!

Ancalagon
eek!

you seem to ignore me! am i on your ignore list? sad

soooo long time no see! hug

m!$hA
when was i ignoring u??? nah i got no1 on my ignore list!

Ancalagon
ive sent you several PMs

el barto
I will repeat: I Don't Like Rap And I Don't Listen To Rap.

HockeyHorror
el_barto...i remember how u use to LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE eminem. nonstop talkin bout how great he is.

el barto
embarrasment. Yes i was an Eminem freak. But I got tired of him whining in the back of my ear and grew up.

m!$hA
i jhavnt got em sad
ant, craig david isnt rap, hes r&b!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.