I'm new,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnolia
cool Hey this is kinda cool, aint it. I'm magnolia becasue I like the smell of magnolia, and I like the film magnolia. I read some and I love films. I love all sorts of music , rock, classical music, jazz, hip hop, soul and new age. Some of my favourit films are Blade Runner, The Crow, Tank Girl, Legend, Strictly Ballroom (I know its corney but I love it), The Fith Element, Dumb and Dumber, The English Patient, Gladiator, Lord of teh Rings: Return of the King and just so many more, I dont think there's a film I've watched that I've hated. Some of my favourit books are Children of the Wheel (Pamela Scoby), The Stand (Steven King) The Wind on Fire Trilogy ( William Nichalson) The Glass Palace (Amitav Ghosh) The vine of Desire ( Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni) Tlking in Whispers (James Watson) Rice without Rain (Ho Ming Fo) and many more....

SeptemberRain
Welcome, and I hope that you have fun here

magnolia
Hey, SeptembeRain, wow that so beautiful...your tag name by the way do you write poetry? Cause I like your little signature thang!

magnolia
Oh i shouldve said that i was a female and that i am seventeen years old, ilive in londod, england.

SeptemberRain
I actually thought you were a female. And I write lyrics to my own music.

magnolia
Oh my God thats so cool, that i do, my friend writes better lyrics than me cause he as a guitar, anyway it woudl be cool to see some of your stuff. most of my stuff are really personal and i dont think an audience would understand. just so i can picture you, how old are you?

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

SeptemberRain
Here I'll Pm you

magnolia
i'm sorry septemberRain i dont know what Pm means but if it means you wont tell me your age, its cool.

SeptemberRain
just, look at the top right of your pc screen and soon u should get a littlle icon that looks like mail, click on that

ABE LINCOLN
PM=Private message, it could be compared to e-mail through the forum itself.

Make yourself at home.

Evy_O
welcome eek!

DS25
Hi magnolia

I like The Wind on Fire Trilogy too, my favourite is the second book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.