Kill BILL DVDS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
Well,i'm from Europe and my Kill Bill DVD looks awfull cheap...there aren't any bonusses like interviews,cut scenes,etc....the only thing i got was a 15 minute making of......what about yours? I saw the menu of the American Kill Bill dvd and it looked really cool...i'm might download the American one and burn it ...hehe saves the trouble of import smile OH yeah also the Japanese one...

sarahvma
Yeah - it's clear he's holding out the good stuff for the combined special edition

Yassin
Oh so what's the special edition box release?

sarahvma
Well, right from the start, QT told Miramax "I want to release the DVD as one movie. I want it to just be Kill Bill". But Miramax, seeing dollar signs instead of logic, moved back the release date of Volume 2 to accomodate a DVD release. Therefore, I'm fairly certain there will be a special edition box set that includes both movies and a lotta extras.

Yassin
Hmmm damn Miramax!!

im not burlyman
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=4177 smile

Yassin
Damn.......

sarahvma
Once again, glad I'm holding out for the combined pack.

Yassin
Yeah i'm gonna wait too...but i did buy Kill Bill 1....damn

sarahvma
lol. Oh well.

abnicirici
I'm afraid that I'll spend too much money!

sarahvma
True. I'm not going to spend one cent until Christmas. Christmas is when they ship out the good stuff.

Yassin
Yeah me 2,and if you still can't wait..you rent it

BlackMamBA
me too!! mad

WindDancer
If there is a special edition I might wait too.

Yassin
There's gonna be a major special edition (christmas i think)..so you better wait...the only problem if you bought the first one..you'll have a double..one with the special scenes..and one wihout (like me and black mamba heheh)

Général Grievou
Yes, I'm French and i don't buy the Kill Bill dvd, there's 2 disc for only 15 minutes of making of.

I'm waiting for the big special edition with "Kill Bill" like just one movie uncensured.

This Edition is available on November in "France"

BlackMamBA
I cant wait till chrismas!! Happy Dance

tabby999
yeah as soon as they said it had been split into two movies i knew not to buy the first one, a box set'd come out. i hope they put sick extras in it, australia seems to get really shite bonus features compaired to america

BadKitty
their defiantly waiting..my dvd don't have crap on it.

Mr Zero
First we get the combined movie in cinemas, (the one they are previewing now) then we get the all-in-one DVD release.

Pay out 4-5 times to see/own the same damn movie over and over - It's Lord of the Rip-Off all over again.

Yassin
http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2003/KillBill.Vol1/dvd.menu/02.jpg

I wonder where this Kill Bill dvd comes from? UK,USA.....can somebody tell me plzz?

tabby999
uhhhh, theres no pic only a "go to" thing

Yassin
oeps sorry...never mindsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.