Vids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I don't know about the rest of you, but I love playing video games. I guess I love sports games the best, because it's what my buddies and I can play when were all boozin.

But I like to play RPG's on my own. I just recently passed Final Fantasy IX. On the playstation, I've also passed Legend of Dragoon and Star Ocean: the Second Story.

I need to get a new RPG. I'm starting over Star Ocean: Second Story again tonight.

What does everyone else like?

Ratcat
Love first person shooter; QuakeIII, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Star Trek: Elite Forces, Alien V Predator, that kind of thing.

Also like sims and stuff.

finti
Max Payne was cool, Age of Empires and stuff like that

yerssot
I play a lot of games, although I'm getting more and more online...

Edna Witch
I like PC adventure games. Ush has gotten me into Real time strategy though letely. it's kinds cool.

mah
real time strategy is good, now I'm playing StarWars: Galactic Battlegrounds.

But there is nothing that beats the Zelda-series, nothing! and mario is good, and although it's not in europe yes I look forward to the Gamecube with StarWars: Rogue Squadron II, wave race, super smash brothers, resident evil, and of course mario is brilliantsmile

Gundark
Tom has first Playstation...he plays mostly Madden football, Nascar, Motocross, stuff like that.

I still play my old Atari.....q-bert, breakout, pac-man......

*runs and hides*

Thomas H
I love Red Alert.
championchip manager is good
delta force 1 2 3 is great
Max Payne is probably the best ever
Ages of empires is quite good!
counter strike is great...
and hitman, also a f***in great game, almost like MAX payne, only without the slowmo!!

yerssot
Gundark:
those old games are still very nice to play! I used to have an old computer with those games, but we sold it a few months ago...

Thomas:
you have Championship Manager? How good are you?

Thomas H
Right now I am quite good, I am the manager for the Norwagian team called Kongsvinger (One time actually played 1-1 agains Juventus)
Right now my team are doing very well, I have gotten them up from the first division to The Tippeliga, wich is very good since Kongsvinger suck!!!! smile
And you??

finti
Kongsvinger i Tippeligaen what a laugh, nice try halvsvenske smokin'

yerssot
I'm playing with Stade Leuven (team in third) and they are going for promotion!

Ushgarak
I've been playing computer games pretty much all my life, from the old Atari consoles onwards. I like most things, though it must be said sports are one of my less played things.

Thomas H
Actually thats rigt..
Jeg sier bare bergensere!! big grin faen i meg ikke svensk,,,,NEVA!!!

ToMacco
Zelda kicks ass, mah!!!!!!!!!

mechmoggy
The best game ever made is "Arcon" and thats final.

Oooooh, except maybe the 1st Elite for the BBC.

mah
yes! so what's your favourite zelda game?

ToMacco
Well, you can't beat the original one for Nintendo.

But I like Ocarina of Time the best. I can play that for hours without noticing.

mah
and what do you think about the 'new look' for the next game coming out?

ToMacco
I havn't seen it yet? I look around, but I can't find any information. Is there a site I can go to mah? I really want to see it (once it comes out, I'll have to buy a Gamecube)

LanceWindu
I like Spyhunter, MX 2002, Grand Theft Auto III, and Star Wars: Starfighter

Notice how they are all PS2 games?

ToMacco
I don't have a playstation 2 yet.

LanceWindu
Sucks for you.

ToMacco
Is Obi-wan for Xbox? Cause I'm not buyin' one of those. I'll have to get a Playstation2 eventually. And I'm going to buy a GameCube just for Zelda.

LanceWindu
Obi-Wan is for the X-Box. What about Star Wars: Rogue Leader for the Gamecube? That's one of the only games I'd ever buy the GC for.

ToMacco
I'm into Zelda big time. I've loved it since 1985, when the first one came out for Nintendo.

LanceWindu
I'm not that into Zelda. I only played it for the Super Nintendo. I never got a chance to play it on the N64. Were either of those games good?

I remember being like 9 years old and watching the Zelda and Link cartoons.

ToMacco
Yeah, the N64 Zeldas were really good. A total 3D world, draws you in immediatley.

When Majora's Mask came out (second for N64), a buddy and I skipped class for almost two weeks so we could play it. And I know other people who did that, too.

LanceWindu
Besides Zelda, what's yuor favorite Nintendo game?

ToMacco
For the original NES? Well you can't beat the Mega Mans or the Super Mario Bros. Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles II: THe Arcade Game kicked ass.

For N64, Conkers Bad Fur Day was fun. I like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball. Of course Bond.

LanceWindu
Original NES: Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Nintendo: Super Truck Rally
N64: Duke Nukem: Zero Hour

ToMacco
I never had SuperNintendo. So I still have that Zelda to play.

LanceWindu
You've never played the SNES version of Zelda? eek!

ToMacco
Nope. I should go buy the system and Zelda at Funcoland.

LanceWindu
Why not, they should be really cheap.

ToMacco
I could probably get both of them for like 40 bucks.

LanceWindu
If that.

ToMacco
Yeah, but then I wouldn't do anything for a couple of weeks accept play that.

LanceWindu
I've never even beat it before.

mah
I could give you a link to a site with pictures of it, but promise me you sit down before you see it, yeah? the new look is pretty 'out there', but hopefully the gameplay is good.

cube zelda

LanceWindu
Something I never understood about the new Zelda games is why does Link look like a little kid?

ToMacco
Whoa, that's crazy lookin! embarrasment

mah
I don't know, but it might have something to do with the fact that Lnk is a kid in the game. smile

ToMacco
I don't know. I guess a cartoon look will be cool. Sounds like everyone was blown away by it at that game conference.

mah
The Zelda games has always come up with something new when they enter a new console, and the genius behind, Shigeru Miyamoto, really hasn't ever made a bad game.

LanceWindu
But in the cartoon series Link was older than that.

ToMacco
I remember eating Zelda cerial.

mah
good?

ToMacco
Not bad.

Maybe it was Mario bros. cerial. I don't remember. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.