So who was your first Superhero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
The more I go over my comic book memories the more Captian Marvel fills my space. I must have liked him a lot but he died when I was young. At that age, you don't see all the interaction, least I didn't, just Marvel the hero. I guess it was my Dad that bought me Marvel.

bardock
captian planet. i know its lame

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man.

Linkalicious
Well the first comic book i bought was a Darkhawk comic, but it was because Venom was in it.

Venom was my first favorite comic character, but Spiderman ended up being my first comic hero.

Bojangles
xmen

more specifically Cyclops and Sabretooth...then that moved to Batman and The Joker...that moved to good ol' Spidey and The Rhino

Dark Vengeance
daredevil because at that time I was to little to buy punisher

Daywalker
Without a shadow of a doubt it was Batman. I was just so amazed by a human being so resourceful and determined. Even when GI JOE and Star Wars were the big in thing, I always managed to put the dynamic duo in the storylines(my super powers action figures)

Gregory
I think the first must have been He-Man and the Masters of the Universe or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; my first traditional superhero was Batman.

Arachnoidfreak
Turok/X-O Manowar/Ironman/Superman. I discovered them all on the same day.

$p@wn
It was ... uh, I don't remember, but I think that it is Superman (I saw him at TV). Than it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'v thought that they are the real superheroes just for one reason - the Krang named themselvs as Master of Galaxy (or something like), so, the Turtles who defend him are more poverful (I know, it's silly....). The therd superhero was Batman (also a TV animated series, as Super).

Now and forever I'm with Spawn. Turtles was good when I was a lihgthearted boy with now real worries (I saw them as anim. series, where they are more "childish" than in comics).

But I'm bought JLA&Ultim. X-Men&Ultim. Spider&Fantastic F....

Beyonder
bardock
captian planet. i know its lame

It's not lame, don't EVER think it's lame. Doing good for the environment isn't lame, as oppose to trying to fight supervillains (who don't even exist in the real world).

eleveninches
Raphael (TMNT)

ScarletSpider
TMNT, Spider-Man and Batman.

Asian Hulk
But in case of Spiderman and the Hulk tries to saves their girlfriends Mary Jane Watson and Betty Ross from the three forces of evils Sandman,Rhino and Dr.Doom.

Asian Hulk
Batman and Superman saved the world and fight against four forces of evils Lex Luthor,The Joker,The Penguin and The Riddler.

WindDancer
My first one was Shazam! Then I got into Batman and Spiderman. happy

bardock
yeah captian planet is alright.take pollution down to 0

IRTMU-Dragon
Captain planet lol...=Uber gay.

the assassin
actually, cable. i started off reading the x-cutioner's son becasue that's teh only comics that were laying around in my brother's room! then i found a cable action figure that i always played with. then, i started reading x-force comics. then i started to like garrison kane or weapon X. it was a while before i actually started reading x-men and x-factor! i don't like cable as much, but he's still pretty badass. almost every comic i own is my brothers' that he doesn't want anymore. i really only OWN three comics. x-force #2, first appearance of kane, x-factor #2, and thor # ?? i forgot but it was the first appearance of beta ray bill. my bro still has a whole box that he doesn't want to give me because while i read and love comic books, he just wants to sell them. even though the most expensive comic in that box is like, $4.00 maybe. he just has the old x-factor comics and a few avenger comics. nothing too valuable.

papablkbear
My first superhero was wasp we meet at a party and then we talk all night about how her husband wasn't able to grow EVERYTHINGto her pleasure so then we started.....Oh sorry wrong thread

Paola
the very first one: Firestar from that series "Spiderman and his Amazing friends"
then maybe Cheetarah (sp?) from Thundercats
then Batman
finally Psylocke and the X-Men yes

Victor Von Doom
Hulk, Spidey, Wolverine only of the X-Men.

Superman never did it for me. Bit too cowboys when I've always liked the Indians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.