Rate Your Hardcover Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Being one of those in favor of hardcovers over paperbacks, I thought I would inquire to see what kinds of collections others have developed in hardcover format. I would imagine that a lot of people have HUGE paperback collections due to their lower costs, which is another reason I'm interested in hardcover only.

I'll list mine by author:

Clive Barker: Abarat, Galilee, Sacrament

Dan Brown: Angels & Demons, The DaVinci Code

Agatha Christie: Five Complete Novels (Avenel)

Michael Crichton: Airframe, The Lost World

John Grisham: The Brethren

Stephen King: The Stand (uncut edition), Dark Tower I (third edition), Dark Tower II (second edition), Dark Tower III (first edition), Dark Tower IV (first edition), Dark Tower V (Artist's edition), Dark Tower VI (Artist's edition), The Talisman, Black House, The Regulators (as Richard Bachman), Desperation, Everything's Eventual, Gerald's Game, Rose Madder, From a Buick Eight, On Writing, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Insomnia, Dreamcatcher, Hearts in Atlantis, Bag of Bones, Rose Madder

Louis L'Amour: Four Complete Novels (Avenel)

J.K. Rohlwing: All of them

J.R.R. Tolkein: The Lord of the Rings (Slipcase edition)

I think this also pretty much identifies my favorite writer as well. Next collection, please!

ElectricBugaloo
I don't think of it as a collection, but just books that i really wanted that hadn't come out in paperback yet.

BadKitty
only if I realy like a book then I'll pick up the hardback...I take a look and post back wink

Primitive Screwhead #1
Jesus Built My Hotrod.... vintage Ministry fan, I see. E-e-e-e-excellent, Smithers!

MasterWizard
Hey, Screwhead, I like your Stephen King collection smile (also my favourite writer)

I've got some Wheel of Time books in hard cover, but not all of them.

I have Naked Empire (SoT book 8) in hardcover.

And last but not least, I have almost all of the Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore in hardcover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.