Juggernaut & Prof X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
I dont know if any has realize this, but...Cain is older the Charles.
He seems to be always younger.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/juggernaut02.jpg

Bojangles
yep hes the older stepbrother

ScarletSpider
Although I am loathe to admit it, I like Austen's approach for Juggy. Having him see that his career path was really going nowhere, so he's literally gone back to school to start over. And he's done it well having half of the team understand and help him out, and having others distrustful, although Iceman has been more of a dick than necessary, but then again he's under stress from turning into a human ice cube. I think it could be handeled better, but it could be far worse. I remember Juggy called Squid boy at one point, and couldn't get through so he just smashed the wall and the phone. I thought that scene was in poor taste, and even reknowned criminals have enough courtesy to not cause too much property damage when being guests in people's houses. And I applaud Juggy for getting She-Hulk in the sack. Way to go. Although Austen's writing of women and any sexual situations are always done very poorly. He may have women unclothe and throw themselves at him all the time, but the same doesn't happen to anyone else on the planet.

JuggernautFan
i guess it depends on weather or not you like classic juggernaut. which i do. i hate the new watered-down juggernaut. what do you mean by his path as a criminal was going nowhere?? when he was a criminal he amassed emmense wealth, and he loved to be bad. he's completely at a different power level now, he has a changed history.... all this shouldn't be. atleast it should be fixed. keep the same background... explain the depowering, and not ignore his previously written continuity.

ScarletSpider
I agree I do hate the de-powering. Some reason was given that he pissed Crytorak (not sure on spelling) off and he sapped him of some of his power. I think that was pretty stupid, but he still slapped Sasquatch around like a little girl.

Austen has a talent for shitting on 40 years of continuity, and as for ignoring his wealth and love for his craft, I'm trying to take the good with the immense bad.

JuggernautFan
actually the imposternaut and sasquatch fought to a basic stand still. imposternaut trashed rhino pretty easily though. and also, if cyttorak was angry and wanted to take his power away, that's exactly what he would do, there would be no swaying of power at all. it would simply be gone. even cain said that "might" be why. even he doesn't know the answer.

ScarletSpider
I must have missed an issue somewhere, I didn't know the de-powering scandal was still up in the air in terms of why. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.