I have a lot of overdue fines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
Ok well one time I rented House of the Dead (which sucked I might add) and I didnt return it till like 2 weeks later and the fine is like $18. And I checked out The Outsiders from the library and didnt check it in yet and the fine is like $16. mad

raven guardia
lol, that sux!

one time I was the video store and this lady infront of me went to check out a movie and they wouldn't let her because she owed $50.00,and she started screaming and causeing a big scence I just walked away and started laughing.

VallejoKid707
Lol

One time I was pissed off cuz my family rented Triple X and its due on a day before 12. Then my mom went to go return it at like 1145. Then like a week later we tired to rent another movie but we couldnt because they didnt check it into the computer until after 12. So it was considered late. Motherfeckers.

raven guardia
lol,...one time my family rented the other and it turned out to be a defected DVD and it didnt work! so we had to call in and go all the way back and get a good copy.

VallejoKid707
Lol these stories are funny.

Once my brother rented Gran Turismo 3 and we were on the way home and he opened the case and there was nothing there! laughing So we had to turn around and get another one.

raven guardia
lol!......one time I was at the movie rental with my friend and her mom and her mom owed liked eight dollars but since the manger was not there they let her rent the movies anyways

VallejoKid707
messed The worker probably liked her mom...

raven guardia
ewwww.....maybe.

kalantiaw
i have overdue fines from hllywood video since 1997. never paidt hose bastards. i just got a new membership under a different name.

BLACKANGEL
I have to give my libary like 50 dollars cuz I keep giving in my libary books late.

slashwristbarbi
One of my friends once had a load of books out from the libary for ages, and had a massive fine. When she finally took them back she made up a story about having a death in the family, which was why she hadnt returned them, and they let her off with the fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.