Coolest spell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patronus
What do you think is the coolest spell, charm, hex, etc. from the books? My favorite is obvious, just read my name.

Raventheonly
"Appareo"
Teleportation basically big grin

"oblivisci" L. forget is cool to

Iceman22
Avada Kedavra : The Death Spell or Reducto : The Blast spell
I know I am rather fond of destruction and death stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
my favorite is "Morsmordre" ( translation actually means " to take a bite out of death hence the death eaters) it summons the dark mark which brings about death eaters (this spell is done by pointing your wand at the sky at night and yelling the charm....the stars will group together and form a skull head with a snake in it the mark of the deatheater... this mark is also tattoted onto all deatheaters arms) and where there is death eaters there is Voldy and where there is Voldy there is Destruction and where there is Destruction there is me and where there is me is.......okay I will stop now

orient_celts
My favorite spell is also the Patronus Charm.

Patronus
Yeah, the Patronus is my favorite, but my second favorite is the summoning charm...Accio!

Iceman22
Impendium! ... Kinda cool if you can slow somebody down stick out tongue
But i stay with the Reducto charm.
REDUCTOOO!!! blowup

Raven Guardia
my fave is still and always will be "Morsmordre"

FairyJinxes
I have actually a few:
"Avada Kedevra" The Killing Curse.
"Petrificus Totalus" The Body Binding Spell.
"Imperio" The Curse That Takes Complete Controll Of Someone.
"Serpensortia" The Spell That Sends out Snakes.
And that's all!

its_magic
i have a few but thet r based on harry potter history

arrows wand,were about a dozen arrow shaped bolts come out of ur wand and empail ur victim causing death

incendio casting a certian amount of fire in the direction of ur choice size can be increased judging by the will of the caster

imperio power to controil someone

silencio to make someone shut up or silent

i also like to be able to apparate and be animagnus but any animal any time like today i wish i was a bird so i could fly to the shops to get my blade the day walker sword of lay by lol

Padfoot15
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!
*big black dog appears out of the end of my wand*

LadySlytherin
lol ;p like a hard core slytherin i agree with raven. there are a couple good others though...
-ricto sempra-makes people fly all matrix like in the air inflicting a large deal of damage
-i dunno the name of it but that bat bogey hex that ginny's so damn good at
-colloportus- the jelley legs one

hotsauce6548
i would either say the Patronus charm or 'Imperio'

Padfoot15
Dosen't colloportus seal doors? huh

DracosGirl
mine is "imperio" when you can take over someones body... I just find that idea cool, altho I wouldn't like it to happen to me lol

LadySlytherin
well padfoot flagrate was the one that marked the doors...i duno if thats the one you were thinking of...im pretty sure colloportus is the jelly leg one...*carries a book over...cept house ghosts cant carry books.....oh whatever*

Fawkes 15
The Patronus is good but my all-time favourite is Accio,the summoning charm.Well, consider this, if you went to a job interview and in the tension, forget one of your certificates and realise that only when there is a couple of minutes for the interview, this charm will be handy won't it?

DracosGirl
all the spells are extremly handy, i wish i were a witch now! lol

RebelPhoenix
Dis/Apparating is definitely cool but it just makes abit too much noise messed

I always thought the Disillusionment Charm was pretty handy, not as good as invisibility but the next best thing because it turns you into a human chameleon not only changing to the colour but also texture of the thing behind you.

Incendio - fire spell.

Protego - Shields against curses.

Oh and Scourgify spell for cleaning up mess - one that I could use practically everyday embarrasment stick out tongue

LadySlytherin
4 point spell also....POINT ME...i always get lost : /

Guardian_Rikku
My fav spells are the Patronus, Avada Kadevra, and Scourgify. Accio's preety cool, too yes

hana_skywalker
My favourite one is Expecto Patronum. I think it's the coolest. It was very exciting seeing Harry conjuring it at the end of the film. It's one of the scenes I was most expecting.

here_not_there
i would have to say (for this moment till I think of more!!) Patronus, and accio!!!!!!!!!

Scar
Expelliarmus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.