Fangoria's Top 25 Ann. Picks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Eh..take this list for what it's worth, I chimed in following the list they provided..

1979 : Dawn Of The Dead

"Dawn of the Dead" was 1978, same as "Halloween" and "Piranha."

1983 : The Evil Dead

"Evil Dead" was released in 1981.

1988 : The Vanishing

Uhhh..what about "Pumpkinhead"? "Child's Play"???

1989 : Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer

"Henry" was first released in 1986.

1990 : Jacob's Ladder

Savini's "NOTLD," anyone??

1997 : Crash

WTH is "Crash"? "Cube".."Wishmaster"..who made this list..

2000 : American Psycho

"Final Destination"? "Ginger Snaps"? "American Psycho" was a thriller, not Horror.

2001 : Ginger Snaps

"Ginger Snaps" was 2000, "Jeepers Creepers" should have taken the nod here.

2002 : Frailty

"28 Days Later".."Dog Soldiers".."The Ring"??

2003 : 28 Days Later

Again.."28 Days Later" was 2002. '03 votes should go easily go to "Freddy Vs Jason", or at worst, "House of 1,000 Corpses" or even..gag.."Wrong Turn"

So, who exactly compiled this list? It's rather surprisingly incompetent, especially coming from the supposed premier horror magazine in the world.

roundisfunny
Were there just no other scary movies in 1994? That's the only way I can figure "The Crow" was even mentioned. The only thing scary about that movie was the script.

botankus
I know you change your sig's often, but right at the moment when I was reading this you had the Will Ferrell Anchorman one.

So...I was just laughing my ass off when you wrote "Who exactly compiled this list?" and had the Anchorman picture right below it, like he was the answer to it or something.

BackFire
It was a pretty solid list, despite the mistakes in the dates. I agree with most of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.