Captin Marvel Vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

'Vegeta'
who do you think would win in a fight Captin Marvel or The Hulk? I think it would be a good fight!

SUPERMANDAMAN
dc captain marvel?

ScarletSpider
Assuming the Captain Marvel is Genis-Vell, and not DC's Shazam guy, I'm not sure who I would go with. In the past few issues Marv has done some very imaginative stuff with his powers, absorbing and redirecting energy around people to freeze them, I forgot how he did this one, but he basically made people think that he was a giant and that he was trampling and killing them, and thus the people believed it and they did indeed die. Although the Hulk has inexhaustable brute strength, I go with Captain Marvel, his powers have such a broad range of ability that he can pull a win out somehow.

SUPERMANDAMAN
um no

Bojangles
yep

SUPERMANDAMAN
the hulk would kill him just about limitless strength and he is about industructable

ScarletSpider
Nope. Marv takes it.

JuggernautFan

JuggernautFan
hulk's strength has to start somewhere.....

manjaro
like dude said, depending on whether we're talking about marvel's captain Marvel. The thing about people who wield the power cosmic is that whatever they can do is limited only by thier imagination. like the silver surfer who turned guns to dust and bullets to flowers. so I think Marvel would probably pull off a victory. all he has to do is rearrange the molecules in hulks blood and turn them into to rocks, or silcon or some crazy sh#t like that, or cancel out his healing factor, and hypnotize him into beleiving that he's asleep adn just beat the living day lights out of him. However, the Shazam marvel is basically a magial version of superman, so he could probably go toe to toe with hulk and hold his own.

ScarletSpider
If it was DC's Captain Marvel, I would give it to the Hulk. Because he's just a magical carbon copy like manjaro said, and Hulk OWNZ.

Maelstrom
I take it Captian Marvel has the Universe inside of him. He could fire of a few billion galaxies at the hulk and pop his head off.

ScarletSpider
Where did you come to that conclusion? He's cosmically aware, so he can see things going on all over the place, and possible futures, he can also show others the cosmic possibilities. With the nega-bands, he can absorb and redirect photonic energy in a myriad of ways. Flight, energy blasts, force fields, illusions, and some of the later more evolved stuff discussed earlier. And with the cosmic awareness comes the stary faced visage which drives all the chicks crazy.

manjaro
so in other words he could still beat the hulk........right?

ScarletSpider
Hmm...Yup.

WAF3001
HULK SMASH

enuff z'nuff

Spelljammer
This depends solely on who it is..

If Captain Marvel ALA: Fawcett's creationcan debatedbly be beaten, Captain Marvel wouldn't stand a chance.

If Captain Mer-Vell, then he wins. Hulk can't contend with the power cosmic though he'll put up a damn good fight..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.