I Love Final Fantasy X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I really, really do. Tired Hiker, if you ever play a video game in your life, play this one! Check the sig out, while you're at it cool

http://ffalpha.com/ff10/images/ffx-box.jpg

§pearhead
Wakka!!!!!! eek!

he's the man stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
heres an Idea try putting a thread on the right forum eek!

§pearhead
Do you ever complain to FvsJ about making movie threads here? What the f**k?

It's TH's Pad, everything goes here!

John Allerdyce
eek! heres an idea

no expression burn

Raven Guardia
*laughs in spears face* everything goes lets see *thinks* I'm pretty sure I can cause a lot of H*ll

Raven Guardia
heres an idea............................

act your age and not your IQ

§pearhead
you mean...Hell? *gasp*

Hell! eek!

John Allerdyce
h*ll?

roll eyes (sarcastic) you know you can type hell

JKozzy
Really? I can cause something better: Hell eek!

Raven Guardia
yes I can type it.....I can do many things, but I decided not to

JKozzy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ANYWAY

The game definetly had one of the most heartfelt stories, you really felt for the characters.. yes

§pearhead
Really?

I can count to ten smart But I don't do it!

John Allerdyce
can you now eek! then why dont you do something no expression like kurff off

Raven Guardia

§pearhead
Jeezus, what did koz do? What the f**k? take a chill pill while you're at it.

John Allerdyce
i dont really want to know your fantasies you have of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
me have fantasies of you laughing.....in your dreams in my NIGHTMARES

silent_kisses
whoa someone's a bit hostile erm

Raven Guardia
no wonder these **** think its cool to try and make an ass out of sum one

silent_kisses
Please don't use such terms, there may be homosexual people on this site as we speak nono

Raven Guardia
darn that raven...I said a bad word! tisk tisk!...what ever shall we do? roll eyes (sarcastic)

silent_kisses
It may not be bad, but it is offensive, they never did anything to you stop using obscene words roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
WTF!! they gave me a hard time...I guess you must play mommy and fight their battles..pity really

silent_kisses
No because they are not here to defend themselves, and I wasn't even referring to them, I meant people who may be gay, don't use such offensive terms to diss others because they may find them offensive.

Raven Guardia
okay then, well then dont let others use terms to offend me (since your playing super woman)...now before I lose my temper and do something to get me banned I'm leaveing.

silent_kisses
What have they said to you anyways? Nothing in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

And please don't attempt to threaten me, you don't scare me in the slightest.

JKozzy
And when you find out that Yevon is corrupt (teeny spoiler), and find the details on that, you really are awestruck; so many intricate details to the plot, like all games should be yes big grin

§pearhead
What do you mean, Yevon is corrupt? cry

Daisy Duke
last page was one happy bash fest no expression

i deside not to play final fantasy my friends do and they dont move away from it for hours

Trinity_Matrix
He means that (big spoiler) even with the final summoning Sin can't be destroyed because the final Aeon will become the next Sin and the Maesters of Yevon know this and don't bother to fill the normal people in on the truth.

And a tiny spoiler, Koz? That's like the whole game!

FFX rocks yes

§pearhead
Yea, it does stick out tongue

I played it and beat it a while ago, and don't remember much of the details sad

Trinity_Matrix
I haven't played it in a while...I beat it twice big grin Lulu's my favorite character by far...

§pearhead
I beat it once through...

eek! and Wakka's the way to go! stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Wakka's really funny...though he got kinda annoying at times.

§pearhead
I dunno, the french-canadien accent, I will never get tired off happy

JKozzy
Wakka doesn't get annoying -- it's just funny at how oblivious he is to the truth stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
You mean how he's utterly clueless? Yeah, that's pretty funny.

JKozzy
You really have it out for him, don't you? stick out tongue

I am a Sock
So, will there be a FF 12,13,14,15,ect? What is the Final fantasy? It has to end sometime. (but I don't want it to)

JKozzy
'Final Fantasy' actually came from an idea for the developer's 'final' fantasy game in the early 80s. Luckily, that wasn't true stick out tongue

FFXII is due for release in Japan any month now, and is coming out in America in January or February. FFXIII is slated to be for the PS3 and is in the early stages of development. Obviously no information has been released as of yet, however there will be some more *I hope* this year about FFXIII and the PS3.

I am a Sock
how's FF X-2? I think I heard it's not good

JKozzy
I like it, it's a completely different way to go about doing an RPG, a bit girly at times, but since the three main characters are girls, it's to be expected stick out tongue Although not traditional, it's still a lot of fun yes

JKozzy
Grr, stupid Yunalescia.. still can't beat her mad

Anyone have some helpful tips/meaningful input? smile

§pearhead
Get a lotta HP big grin and um...any dmaage you take in the last half of the battle you can't really heal so you're screwed big grin

JKozzy
Boy, helpful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gotta level up, I guess messed

§pearhead
I don't remember how I beat her no

I forgot, do Aeons live long enough to go against her, or does she just kill them instantly?

Trinity_Matrix
FFX-2 rocks. I cosplay FFX-2 characters -- Lenne and Paine are my favorite yes

Yunalesca? Lot's of HP. Also during her last transformation when she casts Mega-Death, make sure that at least one character ALWAYS has Zombie status. Oh, and she's weak against ice, so make sure Yuna and Lulu both know Blizzaga and (if you're that far along the Sphere Grid) Doublecast.

Yunalesca was pretty damn easy, I though...

JKozzy
I don't have blizzaga though cry

Trinity_Matrix
Well then level up until you DO have Blizzaga stick out tongue

JKozzy
How much damage does it do?

Trinity_Matrix
More than the other magic spells (with the obvious exceptions of Ultima and Holy).

Don't remember, really. It's been a while since I've played FFX.

JKozzy
sad Play it! I'm FFX-challenged stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Too lazy. I'd have to start all over from the beginning because my file got erased from the memory card.

JKozzy
Beat Yunalesca stick out tongue

Ugh.. I made this sig. I got the attachment and sig sizes (250/30) mixed up, and I'll never be able to use my awesome sig
Click to see why..... cry crybaby cry

§pearhead
That's pretty neat stick out tongue

eek! and I have a theory about Tidus' death embarrasment

Maverick2364
Nice Joe, and I know about Tidus's deathstick out tongue

bigbadbike2
I love that sig j.

JKozzy
Thanks, BBB2 cool

JKozzy
Serious Hiker, you would find the seriousness of FFX to be quite tasteful to your ideas of seriousness yes

Trinity_Matrix
Damn, that animated sig rocks. Too bad it's so big...

And Tidus didn't die...he was just a dream of the Fayth!

§pearhead
Yea, well I haven't played ffx-2 yet...unless that was answered in 10. If it was, I missed that point completely blink

Trinity_Matrix
It was in FFX. I think it got explained when you're on Mt. Gagazet, if I remember correctly yes

§pearhead
Ah...I think I know what part you're talking about...but that's not how I interpreted that messed

Trinity_Matrix
There's not really any way to interpret it differently, the Fayth says exactly that, that Tidus and all the other people of Zanarkand and the city of Zanarkand itself (that Tidus lived in) was just the Fayth dreaming, keeping their home alive. The Fayth are all the summoners who lived in Zanarkand and died in the war against Bevelle and the first incarnation of Sin. stick out tongue

§pearhead
I thought he was among the fayth though messed

bleh sad

JKozzy
I thought it made sense.. sad

Trinity_Matrix
It made perfect sense to me blink

Tired Hiker
i dont play final fantasy no expression
not my kind of rpg

Serious Hiker
So, do you want my password too? erm

JKozzy
Can I have it? smile

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Dr. Gonzo
I can't stop playing final Fantasy X

Silver Stardust
My sister just ran off to play it yes

§pearhead
I'm on my second way through right now confused I'm just before the battle against Seymour at Gagazet...Wakka does 2700 per round, Auron does 3500 per round, Tidus sucks, Kimahri's actually good, uh...Lulu isn't at third level spells yet, Yuna is shitting the bed...and Rikku sucks big grin

Dr. Gonzo
I am so good at that game it not funny. I had tidus at 9999 hp when I got to Seymour at Gagazet

§pearhead
The only reason I'm going through a second time is so I can see the story line again stick out tongue I've blitzed it; I've only been playing about 13 hours on this file

Silver Stardust
I've gone the whole way through the game three times.

...you're already at Gagazet and Lulu doesn't know the third level spells? blink I was almost to her knowing Ultima by that battle! Oh, and once you get Yuna's Celestial Weapon, Nirvana, she will BY FAR become your strongest character yes my strongest characters are always Lulu, Yuna, Auron, and Wakka.

§pearhead
In my real file, it's Auron and Yuna, followed by Wakka sad wakka would kick all their asses except I can't unlock his special weapon there embarrasment

Silver Stardust
Wakka's weapon is so hard to get, all that damn blitzball. I finally started kicking ass at blitzball and winning tournaments when my file got erased sad

JKozzy
I HATE blitzball! mad so annoying!

Silver Stardust
I hated it until I started getting good big grin

§pearhead
My team bites big grin I have Jecht Shot, and I've got some girl from the Besaid Village whose attack, endurance, and shot kick ass, so she's got most of my goals stick out tongue I'm still no good at it, though I did unlock attack reels after a long and painful ordeal

Silver Stardust
I never got Jecht Shot...only team I've never beaten were the Al Bhed, but I've tied with them yes

§pearhead
You can try and get jecht shot, actually; you remember the whole memory thing? If you go to Kilika and take the boat, you get a second chance, actually embarrasment i missed it the first time too

Silver Stardust
Yeah, I just never got around to trying a second time laughing out loud too lazy and didn't find it THAT important, unlike the Cactuar minigame in Bikanel...big grin

§pearhead
What minigame blink laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
In Bikanel desert, you have to go all over the desert and try to find these Cactuars and then you play Red Light Green Light with them laughing out loud you have to do it so you can get the crest to power up Rikku's weapon.

§pearhead
oh, rikku? roll eyes (sarcastic) pff, not worth it laughing out loud

JKozzy
I need all these crests and stuff now... don't worry Alana, I've got the third level magics for Lulu stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue good, about time laughing out loud

JKozzy
Going to fight Overdrive Sin, if I can't get through him easily, I'll get Anima and co. first, if not, I'll get 'em before Seymour smile

Silver Stardust
Overdrive Sin is a pushover.

Then again, at that point I had Yuna doing up to and over 50,000 damage with each casting of Holy...I think once she did 80,000 damage blink

JKozzy
Uh.... I don't have holy? confused

Silver Stardust
Uhh, maybe you should get it because it's the most powerful spell in the game, along with Ultima?

BTW, Yuna and Lulu both with Break Damage Limit, Doublecast, and Ultima = DEADLY. They will drop anything that comes across your path. Have you gone in Omega Ruins yet?

JKozzy
Nope embarrasment But I've unlocked it.

Silver Stardust
Definitely go there first for a while. If you can defeat Omega Weapon, you can take out Overdrive Sin no problem.

JKozzy
I'd assume so, since it's Omega Weapon stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Heh, when I fought Omega Weapon I killed it in about three turns. I stared at the screen for a moment, blinked, and said "Is that it? blink"

§pearhead
I took out omega with Yojimbo...and that was it laughing out loud

JKozzy
I didn't sad

Omega in VIII --- holy shit no expression

Silver Stardust
No kidding no expression I don't think I ever defeated him...

JKozzy
I did happy

Silver Stardust
I think I got irritated trying to find him...he was at the bottom of the Deep Sea Research Lab, right?

JKozzy
No, that's Ultima. Omega was in Ultimecia's Castle by ringing the bell wink

Silver Stardust
Oh wait...I killed him...I just confused the two. Haven't played FFVIII in well over a year stick out tongue

JKozzy
You devil, you! shock

Silver Stardust
I lost the second disc...sad

JKozzy
Get out of my sight schmoll

§words point
I didnt like it that much the game was over rated

JKozzy
Do you have any explination? Did you finish it? Because I don't think it was overrated.

§pearhead
If anything, it's the opposite, it's like the least-recognized FF...messed

JKozzy
Not necessarily the LEAST, heard much of FFIII? Still never has been released in the States officially wink But yes, it's less talk about than 6, 7, and 10. Don't hear much about 9 either... erm

§pearhead
Notice that it's "LIKE" part...I never say like to sound like valley girl (good example right there stick out tongue) but yea, I know what you're saying

RaventheOnly
*shudders* FF .... no expression

JKozzy
.....no expression

Silver Stardust
no expression

I've never played FFVII...

JKozzy
OUT OF HERE. OUT!!!

Silver Stardust
I can't find a copy of the game anywhere, and none of my friends who have it will lend it to me! So it's not MY fault!!!

JKozzy
Yes it is! It's been out for 7 years!!!

Silver Stardust
...when it came out I didn't even know what it was, I didn't start playing FF until just before FFX came out, when I got FFVIII.

JKozzy
Well, I'm sure you can find a copy somewhere, just try harderstick out tongue

If you REALLY need it just gimme money and I'll buy one stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
The one damn time I did manage to find a copy of it, I had no money on me and none of my friends would spot me the $17 to buy it sad

JKozzy
cry

Silver Stardust
I finally got around to watching the Advent Children trailer you sent me, Kozzy yes

JKozzy
shock Wow, about time! Like? big grin

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud yeah!!!

Tilien
I only started liking FF when i played FF9 at my cousins place... then brough FF10 and FF10-2... brill games... started to buy the games now from FF9 downwards of course.
BTW has anyone ever played FF11?

JToTheP
I hated this game, Tidus looked like a girl with no boobs, Yuna was annoying, the entire cast was horrible, just like 7, except for Tifa and Red XIII, this game I found to DRAG out the ending.

Tales Of Symphonia for Gamecube is FAR superior.

JToTheP
No, but I know 11 charges $12.95 a month PER character.

§pearhead
I'd just like to announce that I found my copy of Twisted Metal Black. Therefore, Final Fantasy has been reduced to fourth on my interest list when it comes to vid games stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
Well, I playe FF X-2 a week ago. It's my first experience with FF games ever, and it was only for 30 mins

JKozzy
Not per character, that's a base charge. It's another dollar if you want more characters, but why would you want that? messed

Either way, I don't have the game and won't for a good long time, and unfortunately I might never sad

JKozzy
What are the other three? stick out tongue

JKozzy
You should play FF7, 8, 9, or 10 first, 10-2 is the continuation of 10, so before you go back to 10-2, play the others first stick out tongue

Besides, they're better, too stick out tongue

§pearhead
In order stick out tongue

StarCraft/Brood War
Twisted Metal 2/Black
Legacy of Kain
FF and Medievil tied for fourth

big grin

JKozzy
Where did Star Wars: The Phantom Menace go? sad stick out tongue

§pearhead
To Bill's house stick out tongue

JKozzy
Haha, Biiiiiiiiiilllllllll.... stick out tongue

We need Star Wars Day (or night) after I get back from camp...

§pearhead
Yea we do stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
Believe me, I want them. Right now, my wish list is around $300. I want all FF games

Silver Stardust
I need to get FFVII still...play FFX first, it's a good beginner Final Fantasy game yes

§pearhead
Obscure Rant:

FINAL FANTASY 9: Why the fcuk do they make it so hard to get MP back? I don't want to use ethers often--they're too damned hard to come by!! Vivi sits in the back getting whaled on messed it's no good sad

dave123
you're just shit stick out tongue Vivi was my secondary character in 9.... he's great eek!

§pearhead
Oh, once I get Osmose in...disc 3 or w/e, I kick ass stick out tongue

but until then, he does nothing

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I never got anywhere on FFIX, didn't even beat the first disc...battles were too damn slow, pissed me off.

§pearhead
True messed they're a bit annoying, real time system sucked

Silver Stardust
I'll get around to actually finishing it...eventually...need to find the discs, first no expression

SOMEONE SCRATCHED MY COPY OF FFX AND NOW IT DOESN'T WORK. mad people need to die...

Agent Elrond
That sucks. Someone I know has the second disc of FF 7 scratched and it doesn't work. I hate it when ppl scratch discs. Can't they just put them back in their cases?

Silver Stardust
My copy of FFVIII is all scratched, too...but I bought it used, and THAT still plays. But poor FFX won't...cry crybaby mad2

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>