Whats the craziest thing you ever did naked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Who is not bashful of just getting naked infront of people at any point in the day and doing crazy stuff.

silent_kisses
I skinny dipped, but that's it ninja

frodo_dude
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rabid Tiger
um........ i don't think i go around nekid or amuse myself while nekid wery often

DeNiro
See i just got really goofy friends were you can be looking at them then look away and two seconds later they got their pants off doing something insanly stupid like running aroud in 30 below weather infront of everyone just to see what it feels like. twice this has happened

sniper
nothing i can repeate here... seriously... im not trying to annoy you, its a court order

Rabid Tiger
thats nice

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Rabid Tiger
well, actually, i was taking a shower the other night and slipped and hit my head, but i don't know if that counts

sniper
the craziest thing i ever did naked ...
hmm, i dont think i can tell you her name...

DeNiro
Now that is funny RT laughing out loud and no it doesnt count stick out tongue

I went to the washroom in someones yard before and then lets just say picked up the droppings with something and shoved it under that persons cars handle yea i didnt like that person to much eek!

Rabid Tiger
laughing out loud

Myth
I don't do naked shit, but I know people who used to have boner races in the back of our track bus.

DeNiro
whats a boner race to see who can get a boner faster

Dark princess
I got drunk and my other drunk friend took my close while I waschanging and I chase her down the street naked in winter about 6 blocks then the cops stoped us embarrasment

Nazzy
i dont do crazy things while i am naked

Dark princess
YA well that wasn't to good

Hit"Em"Up
i ran near a food place called checkers naked.

the person i knew the person who worked there so i mooned her .

she threw some ice cubes at me and i ran like a bat out of hell.

Myth
yes

WindDancer
Towel fight in the locker room!!! eek!

DeNiro
O yea i remeber the time i beat my friend eddi in pool and he then had to run outside in the snow with his shirt around his neck and his pants down well he started running and then i pushed him in the snow and started rubbing snow all over him stick out tongue he was screaming it was so cold and it was also hard snow

crazy_c
In summer camp i ran in the nip from the showers to my room in the bunk housei was staying in get my shower gel cos i thought no one was there but then my roomie came back and i was like crap so i jumped out the window and waited till they were gone then i legged it back to the shower. It's not that crazy, i know.

DeNiro
How ironic look at your name stick out tongue

but ne way i was just thinking why would a bunch of guys on the track team want to play a game were a person gets a boner fast that seems kinda stupid

§pearhead
laughing out loud yet strangely amusing

DeNiro
also gay

§pearhead
Well there's that too erm

R@ven
I'd shoot them and then myself before doing anything like that... erm

DeNiro
i mean i dont know there some games like that u can play that arent gay when you are with girls and hang out with them but to do it on a bus full of skinny track kids now thats just a lil odd

R@ven
no.... i'd pretty much shoot myself eitherway before doin something like that.

DeNiro
yea but cant be to homophobic those are always the guys that are usally gay stick out tongue im just playing laughing out loud

R@ven
I know lol.... but truly stuff like thats not in me... either i'm too shy or too proud... mix of the two lol

DeNiro
its a good thing what ever it is so just go with ur flow and keep on muff diving stick out tongue

Myth
Well, these guys were strangely comfortable about things like this but I hear the game was faster at least when the bus is co-ed. Cross-country guys are weird like that though. I've heard that they had a soap fight in the shower after practice once. Also, there was a thing where (through clothes usually) they would shove their fingers up each others' asses. I actually witnessed my friend get revenge on a guy in the locker room by shoving his cell phone up the other guys ass through his boxers. It went deep man. It was so wrong and the guy screamed like a girl and started dancing around on his tippy toes.

DeNiro
oo i always put my water bottle under my friends seats before they seat down and most of them jump like crazy but i got a few crazy friends that just go ooo and continue trying to sit stick out tongue and what the hell is with your cross country team? there are some guys on my cross country team at school ( i am not on cross country) that i think are gay and have circle jerks but your whole team at your school sounds fruity stick out tongue

Montross
ejaculated.

Myth
Let me state that I do not do cross country, I just sprint in track. big grin

I guess they are just a bunch of crazy guys with no shame.

DeNiro
o *** with no balls stick out tongue and nothing wrong with track thumb up

TKD_Byatch
Ran down the halls of my highschool

DeNiro
shifty

Myth
Sorry I missed that. sad

Are you hot? shifty

Baylin
I've done all sorts of things in nothing but my my birthday suit

Myth
I don't have a birthday suit. sad

Baylin
You have no skin? eek! sick

LilKitty
I dont do crazy stuff while im naked. Im either having a bath/shower or having sex huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.