Joker vs.Penguin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
The Joker can fight his fellow Batman villain The Penguin.if the Joker can laugh and using his umbrella to target the Joker.if Gotham City goes fallen in the name of crime crisis.

DarkCrawler
Ok...

Bojangles
What the f**k?

Linkalicious
I love these....absolutely love them.

I'll go with the Joker. He's actually quite smart behind all the hyjinx and I've always loved Jack more than DeVito.

Joker1237
Joker might win, the birdman does have a few tricks, who ever gets there attack, in first(bomb, what ever a sneak attack,) will win.
But I dont think Joker and The Penguin, will fight, on more than 1 or 2 times they seem to team up to battle the forces of good. And if they ant team up they try and stay away from each other.

Linkalicious
well obviously...but the point of these VS. threads is to talk about the hypothetical situation of them fighting.

Joker1237
Well if its a urban battle in Gotham, ITs who ever plants the bomb, or trap, on each other, I dont think The Penguin wil ever try and slug it out with Joker, So he hide, have a goon plante the bomb, in Jokers hideout,

The Joker in his hand, will try to do the same to The Penguin, IT will be more of a hit and run type battle, until one is killed in a attack.

Asian Hulk
But Romero and Meredith portraying their roles as the villains Joker and Penguin.butthe Joker's gun firing the Penguin when preparing his umbrella to shoot the Joker.

Gregory
Well, Joker and Penguin both use guns, right? Even if the Penguin hides his in an umbrella. So I suppose the fight will go to whoever gets of the first shot, since neither of them are likely to be much good at dodging bullets.

WindDancer
The clown prince of Crime wins. Joker is waaaaay to tricky! Penguin tends to get cocky and arrogant. Joker always has a card in his sleeve. Penguin only uses umbrellas. stick out tongue

Joker1237
ok I wrote this long post and it did not show up, I not in the mood to re write it.

Bojangles
Joker

Wynndar
they r both gai...i would pay not to see these horribly antiquated comic book villains throwing ornately decorated bombs and novelty weapons at each other and eventually resorting to scratching and biting...they should retire these guys or just drop them off in a bad neighborhood and let them get shot in the head

DarkCrawler
If it would go to punching, then Penguin would got this one. He has bben trained in boxing.

Joker1237
Joker did beat Carnage in the Batman Spiderman cross over (In the 70's I belive)

Asian Hulk
The Penguin prepare his umbrella to attack the Joker.because the Joker prepare his to kill the Penguin.so what do you think about the two batvillains?

IRTMU-Dragon
Joker prepare his to kill joker? Uhmm... Asian... is she foreign? Cause... ya know what never mind.

Asian Hulk
The Penguin and The Joker

VENOMfan
Joker beating Carnage is horrible writting. He wouldnt have a chance in hell of winning.

Carnage is much faster/stronger/nuttier/deadlier andmuch more wicked
his suit would block almost everything Joker can throw at him

cuase Joker would have no clue Carnage was weak to fire and sonics

tkitna
Carnage wasnt around in the 70's, but is this a real crossover and did the Joker actually take Carnage down? How did it happen please. I've never read this.

VENOMfan
I remember Batman taking out a weakend Carnage. from what I herd Joker and Carnage worked together

and Im positive Carnage could kill the Joker in a heartbeat if he felt inclined to

Asian Hulk
yup maybe the Joker and the Penguin are batvillains

wrathofachilles
Carnage was introduced in 92, that's nowhere near the 70s. And if Joker beat him, it was clearly written by a DC writer who had never heard of Carnage before he was assigned to write this. Carnage *the symbiote* gave Silver Surfer quite a bit of trouble, it would take about 14 seconds for Carnage to eviscerate Joker, and 13 of it would be Carnage torturing him to hear that hilarious laugh.

wrathofachilles
No maybe about it. They are.

Wynndar
shoot them both in the head already

Tron
Slow down Wynndar, I actually like that murderous nutjob Joker, he still sets the standard for other comic nutjobs. And Penguin, well, you can have him for all I care.

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

psycho gundam
disguise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.