Who will the second Man of Steel in Superman 5?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
choose the actors!!!!!Please!!!!

ExplicitMind903
Not really my top choice but what you have listed, I think he would make the best Superman....I have already read who they wanted for the roles for Superman vs Batman...Jude Law and Collin Farrell...i know very spare...I say lets go for a new face for the role.

JuggernautFan
i think keanu reeves (spelling) played an excellent neo in the matrix, and would play superman flawlessly also.

Spawnie
None of the ABOVE.

Arachnoidfreak
Keanu Reeves!? Yea ok, lets have an expressionless Superman.

Spawnie
That guy from Smallwille was ok, wasn't he? He could do it.

Asian Hulk
Christopher Reeve still retired as Supe!!!!!but Jude Law or Ben Chaplin portraying Clark Kent in the fifth Superman movie.

Arachnoidfreak
of course Christopher Reeve is still retired as Superman, he's crippled! Tom Welling does do a good job, but they don't want to mix the tv series and the movie, so he is out.

Spawnie
Oh crap! Well I voted for Ben Chaplin, that is my best choice here, cuz Jude Law doesn't cut it. He has too much of a babyface going on, the head is not big enough. He is bloody tiny!

Asian Hulk
You are right!!!!maybe Ben Chaplin will be the next Superman role in the fifth.

FrothByte
ricky martin. bwahahaha

Asian Hulk
Ricky Martin?He is not playing Superman role!!!!no way!!!!

Spawnie
ricky should be impaled on stick, he probably likes it up the batty

Wynndar
hahahahaha........i hear Jude Law may be in X-men 3

moshtitan
please tell me more of this "Superman vs Batman"

Spawnie

SuperDarryl
Well, I have to say that Superman vs. Batman should be very cool. I''am looking forward to seeing them having a joint movie together. We will get to see Batman at his best. And on the other hand Superman at his absolute best. The only thing that perplexs me is how can you pit a regular human vs. a person from another planet like Superman. Can this really be a believable story between the two? I really like both characters and enjoyed watching them during my child hood. I only hope that the movie will be worth while, and they will take the time out to draw out a great story line, and make the movie what it should be...

SuperDarryl
Ooh and I believe that Keanu Reeves would be a great Superman/Clark Kent candidate. He definitly proved himself in the Matrix trilogy, in my book at least =)

Superman look

SuperDarryl
And I took the liberty to try and find a good Clark Kent look as well...well kind of, he doesn't have the glasses...

'Vegeta'
BoB Barker

SUPERMANDAMAN
Dean Kane plays a great superman

Spawnie
Oh come on, Reves is never gonna make it as Superman! No waym I hope they never take it into consideration. I had enough of the Matrix, it's sickening, and the last one was boring. LIke all the matrix story it has glitches and it was not as original as everyone thinks. The Matrix hype was stgrong at the begining but it got old when the second movie got out and when ppl saw that the directors r just jerkin your chain.

None of the ppl above r being mentioned as a cast possibility for Sups 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.