Sephiroth's Masamune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin

Lord Ryugen
The only way to use Seph's Masamune is to use an action replay card to get Seph in your party. But Cloud can't get the Masamune

Yassin
Wow you can get Seph in your party??? with the action replay? Cool smile

Yassin
smile...an action replay..can you download it or something?

Lord Ryugen
If you have the codes for it you can get him from the Action replay and Exploder (I think thats what they're called) cheat cards.

Yakuza Princess
I've heard you can play with Sephiroth using an exploder pack but you can only use him until you meet Tifa or something.

Lord Ryugen
Thats pretty crap.

JKozzy
Once and for all, you can't use the Masamune unless you use a cheating device like Action Replay or Gameshark, and that's no fun. And when Sephiroth is in your party, I don't believe you can touch his Materia, or even control him.

Linkalicious
it would be a lot of fun.....if you already beat the game through the normal way first...s

Yakuza Princess
Hey! It's just what I heard!

Lord Ryugen
There was a rumour that if you equipped Cloud's and Barret's first weapons for the last bosses (Jenova to last seph) he would concede that you were the better fighter and join your party. This was supposed to last until you killed all the weapons, which he could kill in one hit. unfortunatly it's utter and complete bulls**t

Yakuza Princess
Oh well!

TrAnCeDuO
the only thing i can think up is go to wutai(or whatever the town that yuffie is from) and buy the masamune for cloud there...sorry i couldnt help ya...

Lord Ryugen
Thats the Murasame, the sister sword of the Masamune.

TrAnCeDuO
oh my bad....sorry but i think thats the closest your gonna get to the masamune..

Yakuza Princess
Probably.

Lord Ryugen
You can get a replica of it from the Speed Square in the Gold Saucer and guess what, theres a rumour around that. Apparently if you collect the Masamune and all the 1/25 soldiers you can make your own Sephiroth. And you know what...it doesn't work.

apocothary
hmm looks like im a little l

apocothary
.....late (sry i pressed enter accidently) apparently a little bird told me you can get sephiroth by calling cloud "killareis" i called him "KILLAREIS" and it didnt work but to be honest i cant be asked to do it again....plus is bollox because i see so many screen shots with cloud and him fighing else where than neiblem...and clouds name aint kill areis

ssj4goku
i have the real sword in real life it cost me a pretty penny though it is over 7 feet long and weighs 35 pounds but as far as getting the sword in the game its ungettable unless you use a gameshark for that and the only place that i know where they have codes to get him in your party is in madcows final fantasy 7 haven and i cant find it again i ran into it by accident over 7 years ago when i first got the game but i havent been able to get to it since

Yassin
7 years ago i've would run over the world to obtain the masamune...but i don't care anymore..so p's

Lord Ryugen
Don't worry about it. I've tried almost every rumour and none of them come close to working.

ssj4goku
yeah man the only way is to have sephiroth in your team

Mortanius
I remember using my gameshark to get the masamune in my inventory, but it wan't selectable. I also heard you could win it by beating the battle contest. I tried a bunch of times and never got it. What's the use if you can't even use it?

Lord Ryugen
No use mate, absolutly none.

Yassin
Hahahah get over it people!!! There's no Masamune...smile

joeymaggot_01
listion you canot get sephiroth with 1/35 soldier
i repeat canot get sephiroth with 1/35 soldier
but i got him. i used a gameshark, it's pretty kool
cause i'm a die hard sephiroth fan, and i can have him
on my party anytime, besides the 3rd disc. anyway it
sucks in a way cause you can't leave or enter new places
with sephy. or CAN'T fight big bosses either but who cares.
oh yea your also invisible for some odd reason, might wanna use
the select button with arrows to show you the way. TRUST ME. the select
button helps. anyway the code to get sephiroth is 8009cbdc - ff0a
it really works, i'm not a liar if it dosn't work contact me my
e-mail is [email protected] i'll try to see what the problem is.
my gameshark is a version 5 ps1 disc. you don't need a slant where
the 8009cbdc - is ff0a jst try 8009cbdcff0a you can't controll him tho
and i recomend not getting sephy cause only thing you can do is fight
i love him but it get's old after a while, i still fight with him evry now and then. i repeat this isn't a hoax if you don't beleave me just try and yu'll
see. it really works, 1/35 soldier dosn't, the mythril sweeper and masamune to make sephiroth clone dosn't either. ive tried. 100% false.
anyway hope this helped you out. peace...

-andy-

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ssj4goku
i have the real sword in real life it cost me a pretty penny though it is over 7 feet long and weighs 35 pounds
Holy crap. Two of those is like a full suit of knight armor.

TrAnCeDuO
not really i would imagine armor to be much heavier and cumbersome that wielding two of those.

mr.smiley
I remeber seeing it,but I never bought it.

YOU CAN USE SEPHIROTHS SWORD.I KNOW I FOUGHT CLOUD AND TIFA WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunantly,it was in Ehrgeiz.Still,it was kinda cool. stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
not really i would imagine armor to be much heavier and cumbersome that wielding two of those.
They only weighed like 40-70lbs. Except for the insanely heavy ones.

kirbthecool
Where did you get the sephiroth sword? All that e-bay seems to have is a bunch of buster swords, and froogle didn't have any either. I tried to post links to the odachi and nodachi pages that I had found, but the anti-spam filter on the forum deleted my post until I was "more well known". Anyway. Nodachis and odachis, the swords which are the basis for the FFVII masamune, have enormous handles. Sephiroth's sword does not. Please also post some more specs of the sword and maybe a picture or a link to one. Some things I would like to know: price, blade thickness, width, and overall length, where you got it from, handle thickness and length, exact weight, and whether it is used with one hand or two. (In FFVII Sephiroth always one-handed it, but it would seem far more practical to use two hands.)

kirbthecool
By the way, the question is for ssj4goku, the guy that said he had one.

cloud_911
hey guy! guess what!? i know how to get sephiroth and how to get the massume!

darth-yoda
tell us then

cloud_911

cloud_911
BY THE WAY I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I WROTE MASSUME INSTEAD OF
masamune. my BAD...

darth-yoda
is the anyway to know if this is true because im not going to all that trouble for nothing

cloud_911
oh its true!

cloud_911
damn! you guys sure do take long to reply don't you?

darth-yoda
well can you prove it and the reaason i took long to reply was because i have more important things to do than sit at my computer and listen to a guy telling me how to get a sword on a game that i dont even no is true prove it to me and ill reply quicker

cloud_911
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud_911
WELL. IM JUST TELLING YOU ALL THE WAY I GOT SEPHIROTH, IM TRYING TO HELP YOU. ITS NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TRY IT, ITS NOT MY RESPONSABILITY TO PROVE IT EITHER. I ALREADY SAID IT WORKS, IT WORKED FOR ME...... LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE ENJOYING SEPHIROTH WITH HIS INCREDABLE SWORD

darth-yoda
ok then do you getto us him or dose the computer control him

joeymaggot_01
you can get the masamune for cloud but it dosn't show it in battle, it shows the buster sword. but has the same characteristics as the masamune, like 255% atk and it's strong as hell. the gameshark code is 3009C754007F. ok go to menu and it should replace what ever weapon you have with the masamune sword. it works, and there's a code to get sephiroth in your party it's 8009CBDCFF0A. if these codes don't work please contact me, later.

LiLSLiM4LyFe
If any1 knows where 2 get the 1/25 soldiers please post it on this site

darth-yoda
two in junon and the rest you get at the golden saurcer as a random prize by getting more that 3000 on the rollercoaster

Dodongo66
All of this can be done and come to think of it I did all of this before I tried to use the 1/35 SOLDIERS. And I went to talk to a man in Junun, He notices you have the entire set of 12. (but I think I've heard rumors you only need 7). He says his son is interested in the set and in return will trade you for. agree. and then you have Sepheroth. and get to keep all other Items. Thats how I did it. but will you keep you posted and post video of it next time around. The only reason I know this is because I have done it before as well. I know 100% this works. And call anyone who says otherwise, a Lazy ass FF7 player. Sepheroth comes equiped with the same sword and If memory serves me correctly he only has one materia slot. but he hits all 9's everytime. and is level 99 already.

Dodongo66
Originally posted by cloud_911
WELL. IM JUST TELLING YOU ALL THE WAY I GOT SEPHIROTH, IM TRYING TO HELP YOU. ITS NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TRY IT, ITS NOT MY RESPONSABILITY TO PROVE IT EITHER. I ALREADY SAID IT WORKS, IT WORKED FOR ME...... LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE ENJOYING SEPHIROTH WITH HIS INCREDABLE SWORD

No sir I know for a fact it works and call you all lazy ass Players eccept for this gentlemen no Game shark codes involved just time. The clock must stop on the game before you can truly conquer FF7

Dodongo66
Cloud 911 Speaks the truth. I'm shocked that more people don't know about this, since it's real. I just started another FF7 game and last time I played I got Sepheroth, and Zack in my Party. but you can only revive aris with the Japanese version or with a a cheaters Gameshark. And just by accident named RED his real name NANAKI. so I'm sure this has something to do with it. but everyone else had different names. I also beat all weapons before trying the 1/35 SOLDIERS method. and made sure I got almost everything possible in the game but fort condor is only worth some fights. something like the first three. Either way I will be posting video when I accomplish this again. I just got a real copy of FF7 again.

ArtificialGlory
5 year necro. Not too shabby.

Zack Fair
Welcome to 1997

No End N Site
Originally posted by Dodongo66
All of this can be done and come to think of it I did all of this before I tried to use the 1/35 SOLDIERS. And I went to talk to a man in Junun, He notices you have the entire set of 12. (but I think I've heard rumors you only need 7). He says his son is interested in the set and in return will trade you for. agree. and then you have Sepheroth. and get to keep all other Items. Thats how I did it. but will you keep you posted and post video of it next time around. The only reason I know this is because I have done it before as well. I know 100% this works. And call anyone who says otherwise, a Lazy ass FF7 player. Sepheroth comes equiped with the same sword and If memory serves me correctly he only has one materia slot. but he hits all 9's everytime. and is level 99 already.

I remember doing this and gettin' the damn sword and could only equip 1 materia. I was like WTF?!

Dodongo66
My thoughts exactly. I put every last effort into accomplishing this. And felt the same way. WTF!!!
The only reason I'm doing it again is to put it to rest once and for all. One of my friends refuses to believe me because he wasn't there to see it. I scoff at him. I remember doing everything that cloud 911 said and I don't think it worked then I found the 1/35th soldier cheat (take the set back to a man in Junon) and that one worked. after I did everything else in the game though. This may have something to do with it. tricky. I think you can only carry one mythral at a time. So you have to get the mythral then get rid of it by making other Items. I beat all weapons. all characters where at level 99, ultimate weapons, limit breaks. Two gold chocobo's (one bread, the other from the kalm traveler) and two of every kind of master materia. It took me forever, but it does work. I'm trying to have my brother track down my old memory card so I don't have to go through all the trouble again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.