Do i need medical help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliObsessor1
For the past few years ive been waking up with these mild head pains, they arent really Headaches, just head pains somewhere in my head (lol) , and this morning when i woke up i stepped into the shower and my head was still hurting badly and i started to feel really wierd, My went halfway blind for about a minute and i felt like i was about to vomit, so i sat down and took some breaths and it went away about 3 minutes later. What should i do? I know it was these head pains that did it. Ive tried telling my mom but my mom is my mom..she wont take me to the doctor

shellie
yeah , you should see a doctor . thats really dangerous . what if you pass out or something .

Clovie
i wouldn't care.
actually i feel like vomit evryday i waking up.. and nothing bad i hapening.

but you should see the doctor.

OrliObsessor1
hm...well i dont know what to say to my mom to make her take me. When she gets home from lunch today im telling her that i almost passed out in the shower.

Clovie
you should. and i'm sure she would care. coz it sounds serious.

shellie
how old are you ? do you drive ?

silent_kisses
That happens if you take really hot showers and step into cold air yes

However head pains like that can be a sign of serious problems erm
I suggest you see a doctor before they get worse.

OrliObsessor1
Im 15.. No dont drive.

OrliObsessor1
See thats the thing, i was IN the shower when all this happened..I didnt step out.

shellie
well , try to convince your mom to take you . it may be nothing to worry about but it may be something serious . head pains are usually a warning sign .

OrliObsessor1
Hope i dont have a brain tumor lol..

Linkalicious
avoid the clap! yes

Hells_angel
yeah

shellie
it could be migrains . easily treatable .

OrliObsessor1
I heard water helps but i think water is really nasty so when i wake up and drink it i make a wierd face lol.

shellie
i drink water all the time . w/ lemon in it .

OrliObsessor1
eeek...The thought is just wierd lol.

Corlindel
Go urgently to a doc. Dont play with your health.

§pearhead
^ ditto

OrliObsessor1
Well my mom aint home now, ill tell her when she gets home ill see what she says...

Corlindel
No.

You must say to her that you must go. Dont wait for her answer. Just say you must go. Can be nothing but it is time to you to know what is happening and to get well.

Its with you ofc

OrliObsessor1
smile alright heheh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.