do u like hannibal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

micki11
my fav movie is hannibal ! does anybody else like it? stick out tongue

ToMacco
Not really. It was terrible compared to Silence of the Lambs.

Thomas H
I have it in my movie collection...but I havent had the time to see it yet, I will se it as soon as possible.......hopefylly!

BackFire349
i dont care for it

Machine
that movie blew ********

mechmoggy
It didn't live up to SOTL at all, but the book was a little better.

The SOTL book was also better than the film.

finti
books usually are

Bad Boy
Its a good film!

ToMacco
It just wasn't creepy like the first one.

What made Silence so good was that all the attention was going after Buffalo Bill, then we forget about Hannibal, and that he escaped.

Machine
did i really write ********** ,cause im sure i wrote something else it started with an a ,not *

ToMacco
censorship roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I understand the site needs rules. But I think everyone here is old enough where they've herd bad words before, and can choose when and when not to use them.

But whatever, ya know? It's no point in arguing it, Machine. I just try to think of other words.

richo
I saw Hannibal when it first came out in the cinemas. I honestly wasn't expecting much thanks to the reviews, but it was really quite a good movie. Not like the other two, it was more of a glamour film (if you leave out the brain eating part or the killer pigs) with more of a friendly feel to it.

You can't help but feel Hannibal is the good guy in it all, and in fact I like Hopkins' job he did with his part. The way he answers the door, the night after gutting and hanging a man, wearing basically a tracksuit with no shoes on is one of the best scenes in the movie.

It wasn't the greatest in the series, as wasn't it the worst (If you saw Manhunter, you'll know what I'm on about). And they still have I think two more movies to make before they finally get him, so they can certainly get better!

Ushgarak
They are re-making Manhunter, for those who did not know.

As I understand it, Raz disabled the auto-censorship thing some time ago after we had a huge argument about it. Unless the server changes put them back on, if that has been changed it has been done so by a mod.

Meanwhile, Hannibal suffered from the same problems as the book- that Hannibal was turned into a pseudo-good-guy, and Clarence Starling was almost unrecognisable from the person we knew from the original. The book was panned for both reasons.

ToMacco
Yeah, the movie just didn't work. The pieces didn't come together right.

Gundark
I thought SOTL was really good, but I haven't seen hannibal yet.

DarthKris
i like hannibal, it's a really nice movie, better than sotl cause I don't think jodie foster is a good actress.
julianna moore gives clarice such a soft and vulnerable touch...
and I love florence and love-stories between couples who aren't allowed to love each other like in ep2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.