Great movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil_luby_lu
I am absolutely in love with the new Peter Pan film! Its my favourite film from disney and what they have done with it is absoluely amazing!

Cinemaddiction
I agree, but the 2003 Peter Pan was made by Universal, not Disney, and while it literally bombed in the United States, I think it's sorely underrated.

For the sake of the vague topic title stick out tongue , there's a Peter Pan thread in progress here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7106&highlight=peter+pan

Vengeance
meh i dont no, i thought it was to damn wierd. like it was the best they could do, but peter was a crazy. and it was just plain wierd to me. couldn't say i liked tha much, but i have deffinitly seen worse. like Donnie Darko or whatever that gay movie is called.

Cinemaddiction
Not to generalize, but you probably didn't understand "Donnie Darko". It's very much a cult classic, now.

Vengeance
ok your like the 10th person to say that, it doesn't matter if i understand that movie, i thought i did but realy i dont, like movie like that so i dont think much on bad movies like that. and any way the ending just did it to me lol it was so stupid it hurts somethimes.

PanIsMYMan08
i loved the movie. i think im gonna go watch it again!

Stormeister
This movie sucked all the way through.I dont think they should have even updated it.Frankly I dont see how it could've been any better either and that alone hurts.The thing I hated most about this film is that it had so many special effects it got boring after a while.

2/5

Cinemaddiction
What do you mean "updated" it was never a live action movie to begin with? I don't even count the miserable 1991 "Hook" movie.

I thought it was spectacular. Masterful special effects courtesy of ILM, spectacular casting in Jason Isaacs as Hook/Mr. Darling, and the costuming was top notch.

I respect your opnion, but you may be in the minority here. stick out tongue

BackFire
It was alright, the kid who played Peter Pan was annoying though. The guy who played Hook was great, as always.

Vengeance
well i think that the special effects if you can call them that were a little off. like when they were going to never land (ughhh still have nightmares).but u no people might like it, and i think the people did what they could to it. but it was just old after an hour, and just f'ing wierd. so that my 2 cents

Stormeister
It just got boring though the special effects where dazziling and filled with wonder they threw to many at me that I got annoyed

Backfire,the boy was indeed annoying sad

I count HOOK as a Peter Pan movie I would definetly rather sit that movie than this one.

sadThe man who played the captain was good he was exactly what hook should look like smile

I was expecting alot of action from the previews and everything but when it came down to it its was nothing like I had expected and I felt like I wasted my money sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.