We need to act politely!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I was stunned and outraged by the way Lil Abused other peoples Work I spent alot of time in that Thread of My signatures. Lil came along and Made it The Official Gallery I was so clearly upset that I Started screaming. But agree with me, tell me that you wouldn't Yell if that was your thread I do understand that it was a bit Noobish to Yell. FIRST off I didn't know LIL was the Mod of this forum. So I appologize for speaking to you like that, Dave you didn't need to interject either you made it worse. So I apologize to anyone I offended all I want back is my Godshinto Sig Gallery.

dave123
you need to update your sig link thumb up

the thread it refers to is gone.... possibly deleted or merged? confused

yerssot
what's wrong with using PMs these days to sort this out?

silent_kisses
A little over reacting going on here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadowy_Exa
Maybe he wants to publiclly apologise to show he is atually sorry

No need to say he is over-reacting

BackFire
I think everyone needs to just drop it completely. Some sigs got moved, big deal. There is no reason to allow multiple threads for a single purpose. That goes against the basic rules of the site. One thread for one topic, makes sense doesn't it? God, being logical kicks ass.

Evy_O
well, I wouldn't yell messed

LilKitty
I think this thread has served its purpose.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.