It's About Time for Jamie Cullum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jazznjack78
Hey Everyone!

big grin

Have any of you heard of newbie, Jamie Cullum? He is pretty cool. I never heard of him, but one of my co-workers told me about him, and it seems that everyone who has ever listened to his music loves it.... Even his renditions of classics like "Singin' in the Rain," and "What a Difference a Day Makes."

I took in a couple of his songs, and he's not bad. He has a jazzy type of sound to his voice and music. He's kinda like a male version of Norah Jones.

If you're interested, check him out on universalmusicstore today or whenever you all have a chance. Otherwise, just do a quickie search on him to see if his music and CD is of interest.

KMC
^I like him and i like the fact he's bringing more jazz into the industry. He's also a great showman.
He did a cover of "the Wind Cries Mary" and usually i'd be mortified if anyone covered Hendrix but i loved his version.
I wouldnt compare him to Norah Jones though, as he's jazz and she's more blues/soul.

Kate xx

emilymckay90
Yep. I'm a massive fan of Jamie. He's really talented and I love his music.
You can find his official site at jamiecullum.com
His forums at pointlessnostalgic.co.uk
Jamie Cullum Online, his biggest and best fansite at jamiecullum.org
And his fanlisting at jamiecullum.org.uk

Em xXx

kountzer
My 1st impressions were very similar. He does a very good rendition of Hendrix's "the Wind Cries Mary".

Kountzer

matchbox
i heard that guy on tele other day, and i liked it. its different to all the other crap at the moment, and i like different!!

has he got any albums out?

KMC
Twentysomething is his most recent, i'm not sure if its his debut of not. The US version has a cover of Frontin' on it aswell. My brother bought it in NY so you can definitely buy it over there. Its pretty good.

Kate xx

matchbox
the boring uk version wont then! i think that is his debut, i did realise that was him, but is kind of coming back to me some of the other stuff he has done.

i love it when someone else in the house buys a cd, cos then you dont have to. I do it all the time; if there is a song i like, i make sure my dad or mum hears it and they will probably buy it, lol!

KMC
That may be true but its alot cheaper with a library card and a MiniDisk lol...

Kate xx

matchbox
you can get music from libarys????

Darth Revan
Yeah, but I tried getting a CD from there once and it was so ****ed up from scratches and things that only about half of it even worked.

matchbox
yeah, but once its on your computer at home do you care about the cd?

KMC
Course you can! You can get everything in libraries. Without sounding like a geek or a hermit, they're amazing places

Kate xx

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Jamie Cullum. I like him. A lot. And I don't care what all you f*ckers think about that.

I realise he has been around a while, but I first heard some of his tracks when I was back in England in July. My little bro was kind enough to get me both his albums for my b-day, and I must say that 'Twentysomething' is the pick of the two. I dig 'These Are The Days', 'Wind Cries Mary', and 'It's About Time', but my favorite is 'All At Sea'; it's a beautiful and lovely song. Yeah, I like pussy, but that doesn't mean I can't use a word like 'lovely'.

Who's with me?

jaden101
krunk'd pees sitting down

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by KMC
Course you can! You can get everything in libraries. Without sounding like a geek or a hermit, they're amazing places

Kate xx

Yes, woe betide anyone who's been in a library. What with all the books.

Originally posted by Jamie Cullum loving 'man'
Jamie Cullum. I like him. A lot. And I don't care what all you f*ckers think about that.

I realise he has been around a while, but I first heard some of his tracks when I was back in England in July. My little bro was kind enough to get me both his albums for my b-day, and I must say that 'Twentysomething' is the pick of the two. I dig 'These Are The Days', 'Wind Cries Mary', and 'It's About Time', but my favorite is 'All At Sea'; it's a beautiful and lovely song. Yeah, I like pussy, but that doesn't mean I can't use a word like 'lovely'.

Who's with me?

Duly noted for future useference.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by jaden101
krunk'd pees sitting down

I have a dick, but you're a dick.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Duly noted for future useference.

I have a dick, but you're a dick ('bunch of').

vanice
He's good. He's kind a lucky, but he has a unique sound. He's very good live too I can tell...

jaden101
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I have a dick

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Little_finger.jpg/250px-Little_finger.jpg

Ya Krunk'd Floo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Little_finger.jpg/250px-Little_finger.jpg

Yes. It goes from there.........all the way to the pinky on your other hand.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yes. It goes from there.........all the way to the pinky on your other hand.

i dont have a pinky on my other hand due to an accident with a forklift truck

Ya Krunk'd Floo
i dont have a pinky on my other hand due to an accident with a forklift truck

So, you're saying my penis stretches to infinity?

Thank you.

jaden101
i will state for the record that i have never seen nor touched krunk'ds penis whilst in a conscious state of mind...as for unconscious...you'd have to ask him

Ya Krunk'd Floo
i will state for the record that i have never seen nor touched krunk'ds penis whilst in a conscious state of mind...as for unconscious...you'd have to ask him

Touched it. Two times.

jaden101
damn and damn again...i wondered why i felt dirtier than i usually do after taking those pills

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just want to reiterate that I think 'All At Sea' is a really, really great song. If you haven't heard it, give it a try; it's lovely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.