Led Zeppelin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbexTar
LED ZEPPELIN has to be one of the greatest bands ever!!! Jimmy Page is a master of guitar!! I also like Jimi Hendrix. i don't like AC-DC or metallica that much though, SUE ME!!! I know talent when i hear it though and they definetly have talent (Page and Hendrix) Guitar is the best instument ever!! big grin

dean7879
zeppelin rules..........i see robert plant sometimes because he goes to football matches in england near me....

AbexTar
LOL, THAT'S AWESOME. I WISH I COULD SEE ONE OF THEM, I WOULD TOTALLY GET THERE AUTOGRAPH AND I WOULD TRY TO GET A FREE GUITAR LESSON FROM JIMMY PAGE LOL.

SeptemberRain
Dude, u effing rock! Zeppelin is the beat band ever. My personal favorite and Page is a genius. His solos are great, especially when he uses the violin bow on the guitar. Robert Plant is the best singer ever. I would have loved to been alive while they were touring and still together. My favorite song is Immigrant Song. Do u have the "How the West Was Won" dvd or album?

Kaleanae
One of my all time favorites stick out tongue

ElectricBugaloo
good band despite stealing blues licks almost completely

ragesRemorse
Great god damn band. After i developed an ear for zeppelin i have found no greater music, their music is in my veins. Rock and roll at it's greatest. MAny bands need to take note from Zeppelin and all the other classic rock bands. I mean we have plenty of rock today, but no roll.

And about the blues rifts, so God damn what, It was an inspiration for the band amongst many things. Page played it all better than those who initiated the blues

Df02
what team does he support?

ElectricBugaloo
whoa, whoa, Page in no way played better than Robert Johnson. He throws sloppy notes out live like it was going out of style

plenTpak52
Page is an amazing guitarist and they do have some good songs, but they steal a lot of their songs

SeptemberRain
like what?

plenTpak52
Stairway to Heaven, the Lemon Song, Rock & Roll are the first three that come to mind.

Stairway was taken from the song Taurus by a band called Spirit. You can find it on iTunes if you want. The Lemon Song i am not really sure about, but I've just heard some of my friends who are big Zeppelin fans admit to it (they then say the song is shit anyway). Rock & Roll, although it is a classic blues riff, is a complete rip off of Long Live Rock by The Who. Not only is it the same chords but its the same idea all together. They also sort of took their name and artwork. The Who's Keith Moon and John Entwhistle were going to break off from the band because they were upset with how Pete was starting to take control of the band. So they went into the studio with Page and i think Jeff Beck, wanting to form a band with them. Keith said the whole idea would go down "like a lead balloon", which was where John got the idea for the name Lead Zeppelin (later changed to Led). Then John made the pic of the Zeppelin going down in flames. When they decided not to leave the Who, Page asked if he could use the name and artwork.

Clovie
BLACK DOG!!!!! eek!
my fav song by them happy

sk8stuff09
stairay to heaven is a masterpiece

ElectricBugaloo
starway to heaven is an overhyped, good song. it's good--not bad, not great. just good.

they have much better songs

SatansLilHelper
Sorry but i don't like Led Zeppelin at all i have enough of it when my parents play the same songs over and over again they bore me sometimes

dean7879
he supports wolverhamton wanderers

finti
Just the opening guitar line

all bands get their insperation for songs from somewhere to say that they steal tehm is a bit harsh though

dean7879
true..its not really stealling.....if led zeppelin get there inspiration from some bands than that is fine because led zeppelin songs are quality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.