Favorite pics and scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Hey folks, my first thread posting. (I know I'm still a rookie)

I was wondering, If you all had to pick your fave pic (or 2 or 3) that we have seen so far, what would it be?

Or a fave scene that you want to see? (maybe you have pics?)

So far my fave pic was in the Insider, its the one of anakin sitting on a green block, with greenscreen behind him, looking tired, and holding a red lightsaber.(I know he will fight with blue, and the saber is just there for reference, but its my fave.)

Unfortunately, I cant post pics!

Anybody else??

darktim1
it's okay I've seen them.

moonwalker741
here u go...i would attach it, but its not allowed.. wink

http://www.grilled-sarlacc.com/ep3/c/anakin/23.jpg

Montross
That looks like Vaders sabre from the OT.

Xanatos
More like lukes Vaders is a bit differant and black at the top.

moonwalker741
it has to be lukes, cuz sum how < im not sayin my theory, but, ob1 'gets' the saber from anikan n givs it to luke....

Montross
Shut up....
Just kiddin', since you're probably right....

darktim1
oh yeah he looks so angry in that pick.

Sith Master X
My favorite pic so far is the one posted by DragonX with Anakin in his new starfighter.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Hey sithsaber408...welcome..!! *waves*
My favourite pics so far are;
Padme and Anakin--He's sitting down and she's standing next to him, looking at him ...
Padme--She's wearing a blue dress and her hair is in curls. She looks like she's about to cry...

Sith Master X
I forgot about that pic. Was one of my favs too.

SMX
cool

sithsaber408
*waves back and smiles* "WHADDAP LYNN?"

Yeah, that pic is really cool, too. I liked the little touch of adding the chepore snippet necklace. What was really cool was seeing how much older they both looked. This movie should rock!

Sith Master X
It's definitely gonna be good.

SMX
cool

Lyn
How could you forget that one..?? laughing stick out tongue wink

'HEY..!!' happy
Yeah, I thought that was nice too...I can't wait..!!

Sith Master X
Dunno...pretty bad huh? laughing

SMX
cool

Lyn
Very...laughing
I also like a lot of the pictures that show Anakin and his icy glare....*shudders*...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.