MGS-3 Big Boss or Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

'Vegeta'
I have heard that you play as Big Boss But in the Screen shots there is no scar on the eye? Thats were I am cunfused.

SpikeSpiegel
I'vr seen other pics with the scar. It looks like the mission where he looses his other eye

TheOne101
it IS big boss it has been confirmed in an interview in like IGN or something

matchbox
isnt snake just a clone of big boss any way, so which ever one you pick, they rae the same person

'Vegeta'
yeah that is true but they both apear in mgs-2 so i wanna know which one you play as?

TheOne101
you play as big boss how many times i gotta say it

'Vegeta'
Yeah well you like Halo so i dont care what you say! ^^^

TheOne101
well your a gay little 13 year old who wants to make love to snake and tommy vercetti because their games are so unrealistic they cant be hurt. and iyou can run full speed right behind someone and they not know.

bardock
halo is far more unrealstic than mgs2. gta vice city is not supposed to be real it is supposed to be fun. fun something halo lovers dont know about.

TheOne101
oh i know about fun buddy i have beaten gta 100% i have beaten mg 1 and 2 and gettinn like 120 dogtags having the bandana and cape and all that good stuff. halo is also fun. oh and im pretty sure ps2 mg or gta CANT have lan parties like halo can which is infact very very very fun i would know because i had one last week.

SpikeSpiegel

As much as I love MGS (my favourate game) I am going to have to ask HOW? MGS2 was really crap at the end, the colonel and the dodgy floors and walls of the arsnel gear. Halo is a sci-fi game so it's set on an alien planet it is more realistic than a game that is supposed to be set in the present/near future and has a vehicle that has computuristic walls. MGS2 is more unrealistic than Halo.

TheOne101
it is by far not just in the time frame and what spike said but in the other things like sprinting behind someone and them not hearing a thing. MG makes splinter cell look like a work of art (no offense to mg i love it too).

SpikeSpiegel
And that's without all of the Vamp/Fat man/Fortune disappointments. Hopefully MGS3 will not have as much un-realism

TheOne101
i have heard that it will(thank god). now you can switch uniforms which will help in the hiding factor..."hey whats that big red thing in the bush"? lol

FlappingMangera
aside from this whole argument going on.....

i heard it was big boss

bardock
what did you play it on very easy so you can run up on the spetsnaz(the soliders of the special forces in russia). i have beaten it close to ten times and you do not get a cape you get wig for raiden.Duh quit making things up.

TheOne101
lol when you are snake and you get the dogtags you get a cape and bandana. the cape makes you invisible and the bandana is unlimited ammo lol and i thiought you were a MG fan HA

bardock
did you mean a poncho?

'Vegeta'
Yeah if you can see at the begining you are wereing a poncho not a cape lol! Duhh of corse i knew that duhh. Also you can get a wig for Raiden! So i infact know more then you so you are the one that dosent know S***!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.