bands or artists you hate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spicy_Mchaggis
for me i really hate good charlotte, simple plan, and avril lavigne, but who doesnt? i also hate:cannibal corpse, deicide, morbid angel, and cradle of filth.
let me hear your comments and or arguments against the bands i hate.
so go on, spill whats on your mind!

BackFire
I also hate Good Charlotte.

Linking park, crazy town, Dead Pool, Cradle of Filth, Staind.

matchbox
who doesnt hate good charlottes they are all a-holes that go on and on about what a bad childhood they had. GET OVER IT!!!

and I hate limp bizkit!!! yet another a-hole.

And evenscene!!!!! what the hell is up with that fat lass that 'sings'?

Deathblow
oh man the bands i hate...

The Calling
Sum 41
Story Of The Year
Nickleback
New Found Glory
The Darkness
Creed
Blink 182
Linkin Park
OPM
Yellowcard
The Rasmus
Good Charlotte
Evanescence
Audioslave
Slipknot
Raging Speedhorn
Muderdolls
Inme
Saliva
POD
Limp Bizkit
Disturbed
Godsmack
Trapt

Darth Revan
Good Charlotte
New Found Glory<I hate them the most out of almost anybody on this list
Linkin Park
Simple Plan
Sum 41
Evanescence
Limp Bizkit
POD (most of the time)
Nickelback
Avril Lavigne
The Darkness

SeptemberRain
Staind
Avril
Limp Bizkit
Simple PLan
Sum 41
YellowCard
Blink 182
Saves The Day
more....

zombieman
Reel Big Fish, their so cheezy its cringeworthy.

room #99
i hate most of these bands

Hey Deathblow why do u hate audioslave ?

m!$hA
good charlotte, hilary duff, shannon noll, avril lavigne, evanescence, basically all rock!

room #99
i dont hate but dislike dimmu borger.they make great music..but they over do it sometimes and i dislike their satanic image!

Deathblow
Many reasons, but mainly because they are wasting the talent of two of the brightest stars of modern rock; Morello and Cornell.

room #99
what maks you say they are wasting thier talent.cornells singing is great in most of thier songs and morello has dcent guitar riffs with audioslave

Arachnoidfreak
i have way too many bands, so i'll just name genres. No, too many of those too. ok I'll go with: I hate anything that's played on Z100.

Hit"Em"Up
death hot the hell can you put disturbed and godsmack on your hate list

there the best bands.

i hate limp bizkit because there new material sux.

Darth Revan
Disturbed suck... Godsmack has a few good songs until you realize that everything they do sounds the same

Deathblow
Maybe for you, I just find them boring really erm

el barto
Don't get me started

fuct_up_kid
i really hate dido....sooo boring and repeated.
oh, and 50 cent.

punkyhermy
i don't hate Evanescence, infact i am a big fan.i don't know why most of you hate them?.
any ways i got a long hating list

Britney spears
hilary duff
avril lavigne
good charlotte
simple plan
50 cent
D12< eminem not included
jay-z
r.kelly
nelly
Chinggy
AAron and Nick Cartor<aghhhhhhhh i hate these brothers!
The Rumsus< copy's evanescence, well atleast in one of their songs!
Marilyn Manson< I HATE THIS FREAK, HE IS AN IDIOT. FREAK!
Alanis Morsette<some of her songs are pretty good, but over all she should be trashed.
=============
Portish Head
JoJo
Christina Agulara
Hoobastank<the lead guy got a girli voice
wait i got soooo much more but right now i need to go
i will continue later

Df02
wtf? most of the other bands i can see reasons for hating...but these guys never hurt a fly crybaby

SOAD (as said many times, if you look you can find my reasons)
Audioslave
Linkin Park
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM
HIM!
QOTSA

Gemini no Saga
Hum...all "hip hop" artists(eminem , 50cent , n.t.m&co...)

ClaraG
well i don't hate avril just take one look at my sig and avy.
i'm not THAT into rock, some of it's ok, i hate-

WESTLIFE
KELLY OSBOURNE

Darth Revan
*in yoda-like voice* so closed-minded, you are sad

Df02
have to say i hate his music, but hes quite a nice guy with a decent attitude to music

Deathblow
yes Intelligent and articulate too, so unlike many musicians he actually gives a good interview. it may be cliched, but the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover' moral rings true with Manson.

Df02
explain ur hate for tha 'horn!!!!!!

Deathblow
for the what now? confused

Df02
Raging speedhorn lol....

Deathblow
oh that 'horn stick out tongue

i don't like them because basically, they're songs just don't seem to go anywhere. they start off with a big old thrashy guitar riff and the singer screaming (badly), and then just descend into sounding like they're just bashing things randomly confused lack of melody i guess.

Df02
their songs are kinda badly made and produced at some points, but its an experience seeing them live.

their songs sound like that because theyre a sludgecore/grindcore band and its sorta meant to be like that (sorta, because the crappy production makes it sound worse than its meant to) assume u mean songs like High Whore etc that go thru 1 or 2 mins of pure sludgecore riffs..... but seriously, listening to stuff like The Gush, Thumper, Knives cut through fists and faces, Superscud, Necrophilliac gluesniffer make it all worth while... they do have quite a few songs that fit ur description but hey, guess its just something you've gotta take with the band...i respect if you hate em lol.

ive seen em live 3 times, spoken to all of them...and their live performance is much much much better than their CD's.....if you dont like their vocals i can understand why...but ive heard ALOT worse, and theyre surprisingly CD-accurate live, and it really does suit the music imo

on an unrelated subject - where u from? can never work out if ur from UK or US lol

Deathblow
i suppose i shouldn't really have put em on my hate list, seeing as i haven't heard a great deal of their stuff. In fact the only songs i've heard are The Hate Song and the one you mentioned, High Whore, i just loathe and despise those songs so very much no plus im not into grindcore at all.

your not the first person to ask me that stick out tongue i'm from US, but i moved to UK last year.

Df02
well cant blame u for hating em, i hated em at the start but they grew on me after i saw em like in a lil club...then at ozzfest 2001, then in a little club again lol...

if u can be bothered, check out The Gush and Thumper probably their best 2 songs....if you dont like them, then by all means keep em on the hate list... im not gonna get all bitchy about it wink i was just curious why you can put them on a list with bands like OPM lol

Df02
actually, sod Thumper....listen to Necrophilliac gluesniffer or Superscud.
lol, sorry im listening to the album now since u brought them up...

Deathblow
i'm getting one of my friends to send me The Gush over MSN right now. Most of my friends like them actually...so maybe i'm just retarded or something.

Deathblow
its ok...compared to The Hate Song anway. still not enough to get em off the hitlist tho no

Df02
ah well if The Gush cant get em off, then try Superscud or Knives and Faces.....if that fails then i cba tryin g nemore lol

EDIT: think its an English thing....sorta like supporting the home team lol, personally i love em...think theyre great, but then again i like tht sorta music

TheOne101
i agree with all these exept for story of the year, linkin park ofcourse, godsmck has a few one hit wonders, disturbed is o.k most of the time, i hate NFG that new song pisses me off he sounds like shit. i know u guys say chester does too but u have to admit the dude from NFG makes my head hurt. oh and fred durst is a wierdo. he always changes his pitch. one minute he is singing like crap the next he is yelling for a sec. hes wierd

Darth Revan
you can't have "a few" one hit wonders, a one hit wonder is a band that only had one hit

SeptemberRain
Marilyn Manson
Smash MOuth
Limp Bizkit
Godsmack
Trapt
Saliva
Ringo Starr and the All Star Band
most 80's bands
and all the other ones i named

TheOne101
ok then let me rephrase that they had thier ups and down...mostly downs

JediOasis
I was thinking about it and I hate a lot of "R" bands.
1. Radiohead(overrated cry babies)
2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers(terrible terrible terrible)
3. Rolling Stones(give it up already)
4. Rage Against the Machine(the day they called it quits was a service to the music industry)

starshine
Avril Lavigne sick

SeptemberRain
all of those bands are good. RHCP, are ok. but the rest are great

Darth Revan
thos guys all rock. Especially RATM, until this morning I had a RATM sig

Deathblow
Yeah I like all those bands too. No scratch that, I love all those bands. Seriously RHCP, RATM and The Stones are all rock-revolutionaries, and Radiohead have written some of the most beautful music i've heard. Well each to their own I guess.

SeptemberRain
I totally agree with DeathBlow they all started new styles. The Stones should play till the die, which seems to be whats going to happen. It was very dissapointing when Rage split up and formed AudioSlave with Chris Cornell. That guy only signs about religion. I mean he has a good voice but seriouslly. RHCP created a mix between rock and rap, and many bands have copied that. And RadioHead keeps changing and experimenting with new sounds. Thats why i like them.

Spicy_Mchaggis
rage against the machine practically started the revolution of rock and nu-metal. rhcp is pot smoking music. the rolling stones kept rock alive all these years. and radiohead is so original and unlike almost every band its scary.
why you hate all 4 is beyond me.

Darth Revan
I thought you said RATM was a weed-smoking, courage-lacking, resort-to-saying-"f*ck that shit"-in-every-song-to-fill-space band? confused

Df02
because he hasnt got a clue smile

HockeyHorror
i like RATM. great stuff.

Darth Revan
damn straight rock

Aini
there are way too many.........by the way, RATM would be on my list too...
but on top would be Avril, god I hate that f*cking lil wannebe rock chick..........and what disturbes me the most is that a lot of ppl said I look like her....I DON'T.......probably cause I have long blond hair like she does.....I HATE THAT...BIATCH.... sick
....thank you....

MudvanneJessy
i hate:
simple plan
Good Charlotte
50 Cent
G-Unit
Eminem
Lil John And The East Side Boys
Linkin Park

TrAnCeDuO
i would have to say...the yeah yeah yeahs....that one girl from "smash" voice haunts me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.