~Rain~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shoukan
Since it is raining outside right now as I type this...

How many people like Rain???

§pearhead
No...cuz it kills fire! stick out tongue

Its ok. smile

Dregh
I like thunderstorms.

Rain , rain go away why don't you come another day?...

VallejoKid707
I like thunderstorms with rain.

Lord Soth
I definitely like thunderstorms better...I like watching the forked lighting and listening to booming thunder while being soaked to the skin.....it's an awesome feeling

WindDancer
I like rain, but it does ruin the wax on my car. wink

Dregh
When I was 8 years old , I used to go outside and watched the lightings , it was so cool.

Shoukan
During the summer time here in Arizona...

We get some pretty nasty thunderstorms

Up in the mountains of Arizona recieves these thunder storms and causes some really bad forest fires

Linkalicious
Rain...always messing with a man's ride.

Evy_O
Rain! thumb up

lil bitchiness
I love rain...especially when im inside with someone...tucked in on the couch!! happy

mmmmm

dave123
i'm with milla on this one (not literally of course)

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

burlyman
i love rain, they're my friends

Twin B!tch 1
thunderstorms at the end of summer are the best cus is real refreshing yes big grin

lil bitchiness
I was the only one that voted for ''Yes I love rain''

Shoukan
seems people like thunderstorms better

dave123
i love rain sometimes happy

sometimes its just annoying and grim sad

burlyman
Don't you want to run through it with me sad

Iirima
I like rain, but thunderstorms are better!

lil bitchiness
Of course I do happy

$¥®€Ñ
I voted to go run through it.... simply because I wouldn't just say "I like rain" for no reason, I HATE thunderstorms, they scare the sh!t outta me, electricity in the SKY??? Where the hell is the Plug Socket, and how f*ckin big would it be?? *shivers with confusion and fright*

*is an idiot, and knows it*

Shoukan
one strike can power a whole village for one year

KidRock
i like rain in the mornings on weekends because then the sun doesnt wake me up lol

Shoukan
I like it when it rains during school--those are the best daysbig grin

Oh how I miss collegesad

Crash Overload
I LOVE thunderstorms! But the regualr rain doesn't bother me at all, if it is in the summer, well, I don't mind it and keep on doing whatever i was doing, muddy or not. I mean, you take your shower in water, and rain is water, so yeah.

lil bitchiness
Rain is so cool!! happy

I love sleeping when its raining outside, its just such a sleeping time!

Shoukan
Yeah I like rain during the night...

I lie there and just listen to the rain and wind outsidesmile

lil bitchiness
love tell me about it...sooo beautiful!

HockeyHorror
i like the song Rain by CunninLynguists.

also rain in nature is great big grin

Tired Hiker
Yep, the blanket, hot chocolate thingy, way to go! That's me all the way! Wooooot!

Kaleanae
I like thunderstorms better than regular rain storms

Kaleanae
rain drops are falling on my head... erm

lil bitchiness
Stop steeling my fantasy stick out tongue

stinkfist462
i love rain .. i run through it .. big grin

Shoukan
*runs through rain*

Oh wait the sun is out...sad

Trinity_Matrix
I don't really like rain...and I hate thunderstorms...I'm terrified of lightning (so you could never get me to leave my house during a thunderstorm), and I live right in Tornado Alley in the US...so we get really nasty storms.

But I like rain better than I like snow.

§pearhead
Lightning...love yes, i know its corny, but lightning is spectacular.

sandman26
i'm the run through the rain kinda guy

Trinity_Matrix
Don't get me wrong, I actually love thunderstorms...just as long as I'm safely in my house. I will not leave my house for ANY reason if I think there's going to be lightning...if I do have to go out, I RUN so I don't have to stay out any longer than I need to. And a few times a year a thunderstorm will turn into a funnel cloud or a tornado, and that's scary. Happened once when I was at school, and another time while we were out driving home from my dad's house. It's terrifying.

§pearhead
Sure it's terrifying...but the tension in the air before a hurricane or a thunderstorm comes is so exhilirating, mind you...I'll go out for as long as I can, cuz it seems like the air is so damned fresh, and it never happens at any other time either. embarrasment yeah im a nerd

Trinity_Matrix
The tension in the air right before a storm scares the hell out of me. And I have no idea why messed

§pearhead
*shrugs* I can be weird sometimes. Like some people are afraid of darkness and crap like that, but I love darkness. But I am terrified of heights.

Trinity_Matrix
Same here...I'm perfectly fine with the dark, but I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of heights...like as an I freak out when I'm standing on a table *hides*

§pearhead
Well...I'm not that scared of heights. But whenever I'm in the car goin over a bridge, I just look down and say to myself "Oh shit messed" and i get visions of the supports collapsing...yeah. I'm not exactly good about heights.

Trinity_Matrix
Ehh, I gotta get off for a bit, but when I come back I'll tell you my terrifying story about heights...

§pearhead
ooh...i eagerly await it. stick out tongue

Kaleanae
erm

Shoukan
it is raining againbig grin

lil bitchiness
Its not here...which is good, because for once it isnt raining!! big grin

Rain is cool thoughbig grin

Shoukan
It rains toooo little here in the dry barren desertsad

lil bitchiness
Yeah...it rains a lot here...all the way through the year...not always nice no

SweetNsouR
i love the earthy smell that is induced because of rain. i love the mist and the humidity (unless i straightend my hair lol). i love sleeping in late on a rainy day and watching horror movies with a special someone to make ya feel safe. mostly, i love going for a long walk and getting caught under the rain and taking my time to get home cuz i wanna get wet.

(this is prolly the only time i will be so mushy and poetic, so suck it up)

DeNiro
I hate rain so ****ing much it makes me feel like shit. But i luv rain when we are playing football and its raining

Shoukan
my bad embarrasment

Lord Soth
Errrrrrrgh, all we're getting here is snow right now ~shakes fist at clouds~

DeNiro
i hate snow even more

Darth Revan
Rain is just plain freaking awesome!!!!! It rains all the time here big grin big grin and it's really funny cos most places when it rains people go inside and feel all gloomy but here most people either don't mind it and go outside anyways or go out of their way to be out in it
I'm the latter type

Darth Revan
I like doing a kickassin hard jumper course while it's raining it makes me feel tough cool

pixie1
i love rain (you have to if you live in england )its about to rain outside yay for me

thorncrawler
yup tis raining now

Be@st
I like thunderstorms the best; rain is OK but only when it really pours down. I also like strong winds.

thorncrawler
yeah i agree, theres no point in raining unless it pours down

silver_tears
I love rain, thunderstorms more so love
I love getting caught in the rain, say holding someone you love's hand and running throught the rain to reach a dry spot, or say you are walking holding hands and it's a bit dark, and it starts to lightly rain and you kiss in the rain love that's the sweetest thing yes

or cuddling up on a couch watching the rain fall outside just snuggling happy

lil bitchiness
love dont forget the blanket on a couch...you cuddle and lay there and listen to rain drops on the window...switch the light off and have just few candles light...love

silver_tears
leaning you head on his chest just lying there with your eyes closed, and a fireplace seals the deal love

dave123
hmm, you girls really find rain romantic yes

silver_tears
my goodness yes, with a little champagne and strawberries and whipped cream too embarrasment

Shoukan
There is a rain chance tomorrow nightbig grinbig grinbig grin

silver_tears
love

dave123
happy

Korri
i love rain.......i love superbrawl kinda rain drool

dave123
no, you love Neo in the rain yes

Aqua
RAIN!!!!love

Korri
damn straight! drool

Shoukan
It is finally raining again here *claps hands*

VENOMfan
i like loud rain, it help's me sleep

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.