What is the biggest turn on for girls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gerbilmantras
I think I have a large clue on how to turn a girl on, what does everyone else think?

leatherface12
Im not a girl so I dont know

Rabid Tiger
well, how do u think u can turn on a girl?

leatherface12
I dont know

Royal Knight
I thought this thread has been doneerm

gerbilmantras
lol, thats a good thing

Raven Guardia
I'm a girl...enlighten me...I will tell you if your good or if you suck

gerbilmantras
like if you already have it pretty good with her, i mean after you know eachother, like kissing the neck, other romantic yet frisky things

leatherface12
lol I play lots of sports. Good or bad? stick out tongue

gerbilmantras
i was rather askingwink

Royal Knight
I am sorry but I can't answer this thread anyways

§pearhead
only if its hockey ninja stick out tongue

leatherface12
I play football. stick out tongue

Rabid Tiger
football players are cool, but i prefer waterpolo.

Raven Guardia
lf> what kind.......most likely good

gerbilmantras > yes, kissing IS always good

Raven Guardia
people who play hockey are hot

gerbilmantras
lol, what do you think is the biggest turn on Rabid?

leatherface12
Football smile

§pearhead
*sigh* no one likes hockey players...I'll just be on my way then sad

gerbilmantras
How bout you raven?

Royal Knight
awww stick out tongue

Rabid Tiger
gotta have nice pecs, and sensitive

§pearhead
laughing out loud I have no idea why, but that cracked me up so much laughing out loud... I'm in tears right now

embarrasment I think I need sleep, badly

Raven Guardia
dude I said hockey players are hot

Royal Knight
laughing laughing out loud eek!

gerbilmantras
haha, lol

§pearhead
Sorry RG, you posted that after I was already replying stick out tongue no need to get indignant

*puts hands to head* or else, I just need counseling stick out tongue

gerbilmantras
How about military servise? Like marines...

leatherface12
Football is better than hockey spear. stick out tongue Just kidding hockeys cool. And I play defense in football. smile

§pearhead
And I play forward in hockey laughing out loud we're like the antithesis of each other

gerbilmantras
Tight end offense, rush in defenseyes

gerbilmantras
I'm currently enlisted in the Marines, and shipping off in just under a year...

Raven Guardia
shifty evil face

Rabid Tiger
That is always a plus

Raven Guardia
military is good!

§pearhead
laughing out loud You'll never see me in the military sad I'm sort of a coward when it comes to life-threatening situations

gerbilmantras
Nah, lol, I'm actually anxious to go to boot...

Raven Guardia
but spear you play hockey! you dont need the military

gerbilmantras
lol

Rabid Tiger
i am thinking about enlisting in the military myself when i turn in eighteen

§pearhead
Good, because hockey's not life threatening...mosta the time. Worse things that've happened to me through hockey is a mild concussion and getting knocked out cool

gerbilmantras
What branch?

Raven Guardia
hockey= love and hot

leatherface12
Ive got about 4 concusions in football. messed When someone three times your weight sticks you it hurts like hell.

R@ven
I was going to enlisting in the air force in ROTC.

gerbilmantras
I'm in boxing? whistle

§pearhead
I've been there...well, never three times my weight, I ain't that light, but still...hockey requires a certain amount of grace that football lacks cool

Raven Guardia
r@ven> I also want to be in the air force....I was think about being a police officer

gerbilmantras
lol, I've had that a few times LF

gerbilmantras
hehe, always good

leatherface12
Well I was just using an example. laughing out loud Just people a lot more weight than you is what I mean. stick out tongue

R@ven
Amanda the MP big grin sounds neat big grin

leatherface12
Yeah it hurts like crap. But luckly I have never broke anything in football. big grin

§pearhead
IF I would go into the army, it would definitely be a tech or gunner on a destroyer or something big grin

Raven Guardia
do you know what would be cool?....if both went in the air force and meet each other in real life big grin love

R@ven
love ..... love

Raven Guardia
love love love

gerbilmantras
haha

gerbilmantras
I gtg, my friends are getting together, cya allbeer

§pearhead
catch ya later, man

Raven Guardia
bye greb

wuTa
you know what might be a turn on to one girl might not be another turn on to another girl thats why women are impossible to figure out..whats you think you got them figured out you realize you dont..the 3 things that women for sure need in my experience are kissing,cuddling, and attention the 3rd one is the trickiest coz you also need to know when not to pay attention to a girl

R@ven
ya later

Raven Guardia
wuta> you sumed things up pretty well

wuTa
smart

HockeyHorror
RG> love

g2g sad

ill be on more over weekend.

or maybe tommorow. bye

Raven Guardia
HH> love

okay bye *hugs HH*

R@ven
big grin awe

Raven Guardia
R@ven > love

R@ven
its ok .... love no matter what

Raven Guardia
no, but I really do love you

R@ven
Always mi-lady love we are bound.

DeNiro
Being funny really is the best key well first being hot yourself is always the best turn on then being funny and listen to what she has to say then also just have fun

Raven Guardia
love love love love

DeNiro
stick out tongue why thank you raven G

wuTa
yea sense of humor is a big one...i cant believe i forgot that one

Tptmanno1
Niceness. Girls like nice guys.
I think...

wuTa
nice guys finnish last

DeNiro
no you just have to know when to be nice always be nice to the girl but say if their is a nother guy that wants to take her away dont be all pussy about it and just hope the girl still like you because that guy will do alot to take her so all you got to do is be as bad as you want to the guy coughasskickingcough and be extra nice to the girl

R@ven
thats an illusion.... because charm can bring you far.

Raven Guardia
r@ven > love , you are very smart

DeNiro
oo if u got charm your set if you are hot and got a personalty and charm then their is no guy that will be able to take her away. i got all of those qualties except im to cheap to be charming and im a lil bit cocky stick out tongue

wuTa
that dont always work...there are certain women out there absoulty hate it when guys are nice...like the rich pampered type (not my type really) but there always gettin what they want when your super/extra nice them it dont mean nothim coz most people are nice to them thats why when your mess with them they wont be able to get you outta there mind...i'm not sayin be a total d*ck to them i'm just sayin rib or make fun of them but make sure they know your not 100% serious

DeNiro
yea but how many of those girls do you run into a day ?

DeNiro
and the only thing that turns those kinda girls on is just more money

Tptmanno1
Who wants to go out with girls like that anyway. Even if they are hot if they're all stuck up and crap it ruins it.

wuTa
hey i said they aint my type but if you want to run into them just go into any type of richy upper class neighborhood and i gurantee you they are there

DeNiro
actully you would have to go to like a super rich neghibor hood like im talking 10 million dallor rich people because i live in a pretty upscale place but my gf lives in a very upscaled neigborhood like im talking million to 2 millio dallor homes and all the girls there are really nice but your exactly right any girl that is born with a golden spoon is more likely to be a *****

wuTa
well not all rich girls are gonna be like that your lucky if you got g/f whos rich and down to earth but i'll bet there are still girls that are like than in your g/f neighborhood or even your neighborhood unless you both know abslouty everybody in your neighborhoods and can prove me dead wrong....it all depends on the girl too not just the neighborhoods

Jury Copeland
intellect cool

Raven Guardia
okay, since I'm a girl I will tell you what the biggest turn on is

#1 a guy who treats us with respect! ( not to many around)
#2 a guy who is caring
#3 a guy who listens
#4 a guy who will always be there through thick and thin
#5 a guy who sees the good in us when others dont

R@ven
^love
night everyone

Raven Guardia
* hugs r@ven* night darling love

R@ven
night love

Raven Guardia
night love love

charlit
tan, eyes, perfect teeth and cool hair and a sence of humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.