Usher or Justin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hu do think is the better in the music industry, gimme sum reasons

..for me

well, justin wuz part of a boy band b4 he went solo, n that helped him out cuz he wuz already world-wide known, but he only started to sound good when he went solo, prob b'cuz when ur first single is produced my pharell......

for usher, hes been singin since he wuz like 14 or 15<?, solo too.....n he made rele good hits through his albums, u dont hav to call, u remind me of a girl, yeah, confessions...very good songs...but i think usher has a better voice then justin

so i think usher is better...

n but still, at the end of the day, they both act like they wwanna be the nex michael jackson........

wuTa
i think they both suck but if i absoulty had to pick one it would be usher coz timeberlake is b#tch

m!$hA
OMG usher defenently!!!

BackFire
I thought they were both the same person....

m!$hA
usher: hot
justin: try hard hot!!!

usher: r&b
justin: try hard r&b!!!

usher: good singer
justin: try hard good singer!!!

overall....
usher: real
justin: try hard!!!

finti
I would say they both suck, Usher even as a man he is just like all of the female R/B artists who try to use all of the vocal technichs in one word. Sounds like they have multiple orgasms more than singing.

Justin rather not discuss this wanna be wattever is in at the moment, , hehe maybe he do a numetal next sicksicksick

tabby999
am i the only one who thinks some people take this "abreviate words down" is getting a little out of hand. on a mobile phone when your sending a SMS and have a limited number of characters to use, sure, instead off to or too, the number 2 is ok. but when you are typing on the computer, there is no damn length limit (well i dont think the average poster uses over 10,000 characters). and spelling "was" "wuz" and "cos" "cuz"? why are you abreviating an abrevitation? stop the madness people...

oh and to answer the question, their both crap

m!$hA
woah calm down man!!!

i dont say wuz do i??
and as for cos/cuz....i dont say eitha, i say coz....coz like.....cuz is like cousin...and cos...well the actuall word is 'caus anyway!!!
but.....its coz u get into the habit of it u no??? its like.....say if ur always sending messages, then u get used 2 abreviating things an all!!! or if ur only on the net 4 a little bit, or ur just gettin off an u needa b quick, u just abreviate em, then it becomes a habit!
and sum ppl are just lazy anyways...other people cant spell, and others (this one is me) ....actually its basically mixed wit tha otha 2......y write a hole word wen u can shorten it??? saves time!! yes

turkesa
Hi!
For me they're both the same thing... Usher has a better voice... but Justin has a legion of teen fans going crazy about him... they both sell a lot... but maybe Justin sells a little more!

Kisses Happy Dance

Spicy_Mchaggis
justin-whiny and a horny bastard for trying to cop a feel at the super bowl
usher-catchy song-writer

overall: id pick usher, but i absolutely and utterly hate rap and r&b with all my soul

ClaraG
usher, totally. justin's an *******

Darth Revan
it takes the same amount of time to reach up and hit the "2" key as it does to just type out "to"... But tabby wasn't talking about you anyways, she was talking about moonwalker.

Anyways... this is sort of like picking the lesser of two evils. I'd say Usher, just because Justin is a complete idiot...

Sarah15
I hate Justin Timberlake, so I would difently say Usher...

moonwalker741
umm about i dont want to start a whole sub-argument on this thread but, the whole tabby annoyed of "abbreviations" thing, umm i dont rele giv a crap, like misha sed, it is quicker if u do it like that, but im rele used to it, so its jus other ppls lifestyle on the computer on how they type....duz it rele make a difference, u can still understand the words n under stand the sentence

ex.

...i dont want to go to the movies cuz i hav no money

^ u actually think i woud say "i dont want to go to the movies cousin i hav no money" < ?

...unless ur actually talkin to u cuzin.......

Df02
personal preference, JT

tabby999
i didn't say i didn't understand them, not once, i said i thought it was freaking stupid to abreviate to save time when it takes just as long to go all over the keyboard to find numbers instead of typing real words. and although i a have bad grammer and spelling i can honestly say i think that this abreviation crap is killing the language

m!$hA
but wat if....that excuse is so stupid that ' takes just as long to go all over the keyboard to find numbers instead of typing real words' coz wat...ur sayin its faster to type
'what' than 'wat'
or 'too' than '2'
or 'why' than 'y'
it would take u less than a second 2 press the number 2!!!

midnight
Usher RULES

Darth Revan
actually, it takes me the same amount of time to type "too" or "to" as it does to hit the "2" key...

Darth Revan
But that's not the point, the point is that this internet thing is destroying the English language..

el barto
Sorry, hate em both.

Evy_O
Usher, cause I like his songs more big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.