Please vote for Junes Movie of the Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I voted HP 3. smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
But Fatal Instinct is a very funny movie indeed, I will leave the poll running for 7 days so you have a week to decide.

Myth
Fight Club!

Phoenix
I voted Fight Club... this is a really good idea! big grin

Hey, wouldn't it be great if Fight Club won book of the month as well as movie of the month? big grin

Vengeance
voted harry potter 3,just becuase there were no other good movies there. there all old, and then theres H P 3 which is the only new one. well other then last sumurai but that just sucked to me.

Jedi Priestess
I voted HP3 mainly because it makes me feel young again! big grin

turkesa
Hi!
I voted Harry Potter 3, cause I think that this movie may be a surprise. Better then the other 2.

Kisses! Happy Dance

Vengeance
go HP3, looks like it might be the winner with this sapport.

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes

BadKitty
Usual Suspects

Primitive Screwhead #1
Whaaaa-at?!? No other good movies? You can't be serious! And since when does old = bad?

I may have nominated Amazon Women on the Moon, but I'm voting Fight Club. Just too many good movies to pick from this month!

LilKitty
Fight Club!

Painkiller
fight club

Clovie
i'm not voting
i haven't seen any of these..

altghou in fight club stared brad pitt, so...roll eyes (sarcastic)
i'll think about it stick out tongue

Crash Overload

Myth
AAAHHHHH!!!! Fight Club and Usual Suspects are liked by the same type of people so the votes are being split. If you like both Fight Club and Usual Suspects, vote for Fight Club so it can compete with HP3.

Myth
VOTE FOR FIGHT CLUB!

Gemini no Saga
I voted for...Fight Club , of course^^

Myth
If only the Usual Suspects people teamed up with Fight Club, it would be winning. HP has no competition within the same genre. This is like the green party taking away votes from Al Gore.

LilKitty
Oh come on everyone. There is a whole forum devoted to Harry Potter huh Why make it a movie of the month here too...wanna talk about the movie, there is a whole forum for it.

Moderated by lovley Phoe! happy

Cinemaddiction
I think I read somewhere that he doesn't like movies made before 1990?

That said, my vote went to my own suggestion in "Highlander". Just a intregal part of Sci Fi movie past, present, and future.

silent_kisses
Fight Club it is raver although I do adore the usual Suspects too big grin

el barto
I havn't seen Fight Club or Hp3, but I have read Hp3 so I voted for that.

Painkiller
screw hp3 it is good but no fight club

Nazzy
i havent seen any of these

Clovie
voted for brad pitt stick out tongue

and fight club is winning happy

Gemini no Saga
good choice Clovie thumb up

LilKitty
Come ooooon Fight Club!! eek!

BadKitty
wow it's close!!!

wuTa
thats gotta be funny if harry potter wins...i wanted hamlet to win just to piss people off but if HP wins than thats gotta piss me off.........damn poetic justice

wuTa
look out here comes highlander!! eek!

Painkiller
fight club must win

Drifter101
yea i voted 4 usual suspects

Drifter101
i woulda voted 4 fight club to beat dumb harry potter

freakinstrange
I voted for the usual suspects

OrliObsessor1
Its a tie now between FC and HP..I just voted for HP

ragesRemorse
fight club hands down

BackFire
Holy shit, Amazon Women on the Moon! THat movies gold!

ragesRemorse
Lol i dont know man

vvvrulz
Usual suspects or Fight Club for sure. HP3 in all honesty was pretty crap, despite beating its predecessors. Not a real fan of the movie franchise, seems to have a lack of imagination. Last Samurai was pretty decent too, if not a bit over the top.

Phoenix
so which is it gonna be? FC and HP are drawn!

Drifter101
for the love of god someone just come in and vote fight club, if you like usual suspects just give fight club the vote to beat harry potter

Myth
^ yes

botankus
Is this for June 2004 or June 2005

Myth
Why would it be for 2005?

Aku
What is this? movies released in Afgahnistan during june? Fight club came out like 8 years ago, and what happened to the day after tomorrow?

And screw whatever ya say Fight Club and Last Samurai are the best films ever made.

Aku
Also Last Samurai came out during december?

botankus
Considering it's July already and people are still arguing about June's movie of the month.

beaujay1
hello???? SPIDERMAN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primitive Screwhead #1
That would qualify as the first nomination for July, wouldn't it? I won't second that... just too obvious a selection.

Myth
Plus it wasn't that good. erm

darkangelgirl
Last Samurai is definetly the best June Movie. It's so, amazing.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I would agree. All that hype, and it felt very much like I was watching the first one all over again. Besides, at the rate at which people are finding out Spider-Man's identity (that doesn't qualify as a spoiler)... the whole state of New York should be clued in by the end of SM3.

Kes
It doesnt have anything to do with movies that came out in June. You pick a movie of the month. Since it was June it was Junes movie of the month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.