What becomes of our account when we lose the email account?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
What happens to our KMC account if the email account with which we registered is erased? Does the account go too?

Fire
don't think anything happens shaber

Dexx
no such thing fire!

there's is actually a book on this..called me, the e-mail. post mortem chronicles

says here something about magical fairies that take care of it's soul. all accounts based on that certain e-mail are gently redirected towards a new one..based on the life ensurance ofourse. So the e-mail must have been life ensured. hope your's was..eek!

Clovie
the e-mail i registered withg is dead for a long time already, an nothing happened.

(when i noticed it is dead i changed it and never thought about it again stick out tongue)

Dexx
that's so insesitive of you..

shaber
So once the account is actually deleted it makes no difference What the f**k? We wouldn't be able to get email reminders though no

The email account with which I registered is due to be officially deleted altogether at a specific given date.

yerssot
why would you want email reminders in the first place?

shaber
Beats me, they just clutter up the inbox!

yerssot
erm,... you can switch them off too messed

Clovie
i'm deleting them w/out reading.
i have no idea how to turn it off confused

yerssot
it's in your options

Fire
I have email notification for a few threads, the ones I need to check regularly

yerssot
good to know thumb up

JKozzy
Oy vey.

Raz
Select 'Use 'Email Notification' by default?' here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=editoptions

Then go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?s=&action=viewsubscription
and click on the link that says 'Unsubscribe From All Threads'

Clovie
TXbig grin

there is no option to be subscired to threads without getting emails?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.