"Avengers Assemble"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who is your fav. Avenger?

Mine's Wonderman. I love that he joing Galaxtic Guardians like 2000 years in the future as Hollywood. He's almost as long lived as a god. Ionic powered i don't think he has many needs. I wish they would make his ionic power provide for his needs of food, water, and air and keep his strength at 95 tons.

Bojangles
Iron Man or Thor

Bojangles
or Hulk bur he's not actually an Avenger, he just helps from time to time

ScarletSpider
Black Panther, although his solo book was great, he's also a neat addition to a team setting.

The Vision is cool too. And I like the U.S.Agent "There's no one better in a tight spot". It would be cool to see him and Wolverine go at it.

On a related note, what do you think about the upcoming Avengers Dissassemble event?

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman!!!!! woot

You mean Avengers #500? I'm not the biggest Avengers fan, but i was thinking of picking it up. Brian Bendis is writing it.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Bendis rocks, although I'm somewhat skeptical, I don't want it to be another one of those "darkest hours" storylines, and there's no reason to launch another volume and start over with New Avengers. But he's never steered us too wrong before, so I'm waiting to see how it plays out. And there's supposed to be another Avengers spin-off. Pretty soon we'll have Avengers, New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Astonishing Avengers, Avengecalibur, Avengers-Force, Avenge-Factor, Avenge-Statix etc.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

manjaro
actually, his ionic power does provide for those needs. He his defiinitley my favorite though. Especially the way they drew him in that short lived cartoon series. he was big and bulky and had cool sunglasses. I also likle the 80's version of him.

bardock
thor.beware the frost giant

Bojangles
ooooo low blow!! laughing

DarkCrawler
The Vision. He is just...so damn cool.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mathew/images/csvision2.jpg

ScarletSpider
Haha, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.