do u think england will win tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mini me 0206
i know its not off topic but do ut hink england will beat portugal tonite big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Devalion
I bloody well hope so!!!

mini me 0206
who made that sig dev its really cool

*Georgina_A*
^^ Exactly my answer stick out tongue

mini me 0206
i bet a tenner they would

Devalion
I did!

lil bitchiness
Meh, I dont know erm

Ushgarak
No-one knows. Bookies are giving even odds. Both sides are confident. Both lost their first game then pulled back. I guess you can shade odds on Portugal winning at home, that's probably about it.

shaber
I am indifferent no expression

silent_kisses
I hope England kicks ass rock

dave123
the match is under-way eek!

owen scores in the second minute!!!

eleveninches
WHOOOOOOO!!!!! smilesmilesmile

dave123
you can't base it on their previous games...

England were up against France erm followed by 2 much easier game, hence, they lost then won twice... you can't base a game winning on statistics like that stick out tongue

but yeah, being in Portugal, they have an advantage

Ushgarak
It was a fair indication of their form, Dave.

fuct_up_kid
this ref is a tiny bit crap...lol
STOP WITH THE F**KING FREE KICKS!!!!!!!
*ahem* well done owen!!!! that was a really good goal.

Ushgarak
Actually, talking of the ref, can anyone work out why Portugal got a Free Kick when Rooney goot his foot trodden on and lost his boot (which later resulted in him having to come off, of course). Rooney queried it and the ref seemed to point at his foot, indicating it was BECAUSE he los this boot?

I canot work out why play was stopped at all. No-one had done anything wrong, the foot-trading was accidental, Rooney did nothing othet than get injured... certainly none of the commentators here could work it out.

mouth
no

stick out tongue

silent_kisses
cry thank you that is all

Kes
Rules. A player cant play without his boot.

Ushgarak
Fair enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.